rtparty

Reaction score
Handicap
High
While this thread won't be very popular, I am hoping to get together a Utah gathering. I know there are about 6 of us on here from Utah and would love to grow THP in our state.

Are any Utahns (or anyone close enough really) interested in a Saturday get together to go play some golf? We have a few months to get everything worked out and figure out a date and place.

Let me know!

I'm in.

While this thread won't be very popular, I am hoping to get together a Utah gathering. I know there are about 6 of us on here from Utah and would love to grow THP in our state.

Are any Utahns (or anyone close enough really) interested in a Saturday get together to go play some golf? We have a few months to get everything worked out and figure out a date and place.

Let me know!

count me in!

Any of you guys ever play in St George? I'm going to be there from Mar 26th to Apr 7th.

Any of you guys ever play in St George? I'm going to be there from Mar 26th to Apr 7th.

Yes quite a bit. I think I'll be down there on the 4th for about a week during my kid's spring break. Plans are a little up in the air we may end up at Disneyland at the beginning of the week but if I am there before you leave I'd be happy to try and get a round in.

I know this is last minute and you might not read this in time, but I am playing tomorrow at St. George golf club around 11 and last I checked a spot is still open.

I am in!! look forward to meeting a few guys from around here!!

The weather in St. George is great, making it perfect for golf year round.

Just throwing this out there, but I have Monday and Tuesday off this next and want to see if any other THPers would be interesting in playing. Where and when are flexible.

Just throwing this out there, but I have Monday and Tuesday off this next and want to see if any other THPers would be interesting in playing. Where and when are flexible.
Where are you located in Utah?

I'm in American Fork, about a half hour south of Salt Lake City.
Nice. Im about an hour from Grand Junction. Let me know if any of you want to join up for a round somewhere.

UTAH! Im in Provo nowadays- Im a member at Riverside so I can get anyone on there if you want. I would like to meet up with the locals :)

I should be able to get away to play on Saturdays. Lets do it!

TY

Nice. Im about an hour from Grand Junction. Let me know if any of you want to join up for a round somewhere.

I think Moab might be an equal distance away. I've never played that course but it looks like the views are pretty good there.

UTAH! Im in Provo nowadays- Im a member at Riverside so I can get anyone on there if you want. I would like to meet up with the locals :)

I should be able to get away to play on Saturdays. Lets do it!

TY

I'm game. Riverside is on of the few courses in the area I've never played due to the membership thing. I'd love to play there sometime.

As for a group outing it sounds like a course North Utah County or South Salt Lake County would be the most convenient for most of us.

I think Moab might be an equal distance away. I've never played that course but it looks like the views are pretty good there.
I didnt even know moab had grass lol. Want no part of moab this time of year though .

How far from Steamboat or Craig?

I didnt even know moab had grass lol. Want no part of moab this time of year though .

How far from Steamboat or Craig?

Yeah probably not the right time of year for Moab. October sounds much nicer.

My maps app shows Steamboat is a longer drive than from here to Carbondale.

Yeah probably not the right time of year for Moab. October sounds much nicer.

My maps app shows Steamboat is a longer drive than from here to Carbondale.
What? Really? How can that be? I mean, if it is, it is. My head just exploded over that one lol.

Since Ill be driving to Vegas for Bstone, I could possibly meet up with you and perhaps some others on my way back.

Think we need to bump this old thread and get something planned this year.

Last summer turned out to be super busy at work and I played less than 10 rounds total. While this summer is busy as well, I'm playing more golf than that!

Think we need to bump this old thread and get something planned this year.

Last summer turned out to be super busy at work and I played less than 10 rounds total. While this summer is busy as well, I'm playing more golf than that!

I'm in. I know you are probably busy with the new addition to the family but I think we have waited far too long to get a round in. Maybe a THP callout is in order at some point.

I'm in. I know you are probably busy with the new addition to the family but I think we have waited far too long to get a round in. Maybe a THP callout is in order at some point.
I have an amazing wife though so I'm good. Maybe Fox Hollow early on a Saturday? Beat the crowds and I can stay in Lehi.

Maybe we can round up a couple other THPers down that way?

I have an amazing wife though so I'm good. Maybe Fox Hollow early on a Saturday? Beat the crowds and I can stay in Lehi.

Maybe we can round up a couple other THPers down that way?

Are you in Lehi? I thought you were south Salt Lake County. I'm about a mile away from Fox Hollow.

Are you in Lehi? I thought you were south Salt Lake County. I'm about a mile away from Fox Hollow.
I live in Herriman but my in-laws are in Lehi. They love having our little boy stay over

I can come up your way as well. Played Riverbend and Mountain View a lot as a teenager.

I know there are at least a couple other THPers in the area. Hopefully we can get a couple more to join.

Back