What Course Are You Playing Next?

I will be tagging along with antihero at innsbrook, can't wait

OCN Crooked Cat with @gregkulbick and @BigDill, with a drink poured out for our homey @McLovin

The Tribute....tomorrow,
Winstar Saturday...double header

I will be tagging along with antihero at innsbrook, can't wait
We'll just have to hope conditions are decent given all of the recent rain.

But looking forward to it regardless.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

STILL haven’t played Winstar

WE just need to figure a time...I will meet you there. 45 minutes for me. We could meet, play, if you need place to crash before heading back, i am only 45 minutes south of it...course we could get H8 to drive up......

We'll just have to hope conditions are decent given all of the recent rain.

But looking forward to it regardless.

Well we only played 4 holes (in 11/2 hrs...) in light rain and the course was soaked from all the rain over the last week with standing water in the fairways and all the bunkers looked like ponds.
They were nice enough to give us a full rain check and we will try again in a few weeks when things dry out a bit.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Well we only played 4 holes (in 11/2 hrs...) in light rain and the course was soaked from all the rain over the last week with standing water in the fairways and all the bunkers looked like ponds.
They were nice enough to give us a full rain check and we will try again in a few weeks when things dry out a bit.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Very underwhelmed.

Slowest pace I have personally ever experienced. I'd like to assume that is uncharacteristic--but it was painful nonetheless.

We'll have to wait a few weeks for Copperhead to recover and get back out on a drier day.

Playing Cypress Run Golf Club tomorrow.

I really like this course. Private, nice, maybe a bit of a hidden gem.

Has some of the quickest greens I've recently played.

Temple Terrace 8am with a great group. Starting at the Par 5 10th since a tournament starts at 8 on the front 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shale Creek tomorrow with 3 other thp'ers.

Playing Wild Rock in Wisconsin Dells, WI tomorrow. Pretty excited - I've wanted to play it for awhile now.

One of the local courses tomorrow afternoon, then up to Tahoe this weekend for ...

sigpic15992_17.gif
.​

Genoa Lakes and Genoa Ranch on Saturday, then Edgewood Tahoe on Sunday.

First time playing with a bunch of THPers, really looking forward to it!

Highland Reserve outside of Orlando this weekend. Never played but looks nice...

What Course Are You Playing Next?

UK Wildcat Course w/ @Qwkz51 Saturday

I’m sure I’ll play a local goat track or 2 before then

UK Wildcat Course w/ @Qwkz51 Saturday

I’m sure I’ll play a local goat track or 2 before then

And @KYGOLFER! Should be a good time!

Sandpiper Golf Club in Harrison Mills B.C. tomorrow. The course is my landslide favourite in the area.

Sandpiper Golf Club in Harrison Mills B.C. tomorrow. The course is my landslide favourite in the area.
Yessir! My favorite course in the area as well. Freaking magical.

My next round will be Olympia Fields

Fantastic course JB.

I will be heading out with my daughter during the morning tomorrow at Prestwick CC. Love being at home for the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back