What Course Are You Playing Next?

Playing Muirfield Village on Monday :clap:

The patriot in Tulsa this Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Course Are You Playing Next?

Oh man you lucky dog. Enjoy.

Pretty damn excited, I’ve played Muirfield CC a number of times but the Village course invite is always tough to come by.

Even better that this one will be free.

Playing Firestone North and South + OSU Scarlet later this month, too. Gonna be a great August.

Incline Village Mountain
Genoa Lakes
Edgewood
Genoa Ranch
Incline Village Championship

Sunday 8am Temple Terrace. Loving this country club life and great greens.

93 here last Sunday left a sour taste in my mouth but followed it up with a 41 midweek.

Smooth and steady wins the race.

Tampa Palms Friday followed by East Lake Woodlands North Saturday.

HC is taking a hit for sure!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Red Tail GC with THPers, I’m excited

Shelter Harbor and Misquamicut. First time Mis...SH have played a few times.

Antihero and I are going to try Innsbrook tomorrow, hope it is drier than the last time.

Antihero and I are going to try Innsbrook tomorrow, hope it is drier than the last time.
It should be in much better shape.

Relatively dry over this way for a few days.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not next week, but I am playing Glen Mills in 3 weeks and I am stoked!

Playing Goat Hill in Oceanside for the Palm Golf Laid Back Open. It’s going to be a blast!!!

Papatortuga;n8874050 said:
Playing Goat Hill in Oceanside for the Palm Golf Laid Back Open. It’s going to be a blast!!!

Have fun. It’s a great local course

Playing a League round at Ledgeview tomorrow. The course has always ripped me to shreds, but hopefully tomorrow is the day that nonsense ends.

Heading up to the Brainerd area in a couple weeks for a mini vacation. Going to be playing at least one round at Craguns Legacy course. I've never been, so I'm pretty pumped about it.

Olympia Fields this week.

sposey013168;n8628065 said:
The patriot in Tulsa this Saturday

How was this place?! I’ve heard they have a once in a lifetime guest tee time available, is that how you played it or did you know someone?

Just waiting for confirmation of the tee time, but should be playing the Priestman course at Slaley Hall next week with my usual playing partner and our wives

The plan was to play both courses with an overnight stay but circumstances didn't allow that to pan out, so we will make do with a single round instead

Back to Seneca Hickory Stick, course beat me up the first time this summer.

Alez367;n8874093 said:
Have fun. It’s a great local course

There are still some spots open you should find 1-3 people and sign up!

I didn’t know until this afternoon but I just got off of Patriots Point in Charleston.

4ab700691f5a2f3c88806486a62d74ee.jpg

Played a course up by Marengo here in Northern Illinois called Blackstone last Monday. Am playing a course not far from my house in Bartlett called Bartlett Hills tomorrow, and another course called Eaglewood on Monday. Eaglewood is right next to Medinah were the BMW PGA event was held last weekend.

Stonecreek in Phoenix tomorrow. Then Sidewinder in Gold Canyon on Sunday..

Back