Lake Tahoe (Aug 16th-23rd) lets play some golf

TYork

Reaction score
Hello fellow Hackers- I'm headed to Lake Tahoe for a family vacation for the next 8 days. I will be staying in Truckee the 16th-23rd. Any THP locals want to tee it up? Any course recommendations for the the Tahoe area?

I was about to head back up to Truckee this weekend but some other plans came up. In Truckee definitely play Coyote Moon and Old Greenwood. Throw in Incline Village Championship which is closer to the lake as well. Have fun!

I would love to be in Tahoe, but can’t make it at this time as it’s about 5 hours from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlightDraw;n8877560 said:
I was about to head back up to Truckee this weekend but some other plans came up. In Truckee definitely play Coyote Moon and Old Greenwood. Throw in Incline Village Championship which is closer to the lake as well. Have fun!

This guy knows his stuff so my advice is follow him. Haven't played incline village but Coyote moon and Old Greenwood were great.

I would also look at Schaffer's Mill. Open for public play on Monday's. I've played Coyote Moon and Old Greenwood and put Schaffer’s Mill right there.

Last edited:
Back