Brainerd MN Cragun's Legacy Courses, Which Would you Choose?

radiman

#TheGrandaddy2019
Reaction score
Handicap
This is a question for my MN brethren (or anyone who has played these courses). But, I am going to be going to Cragun's with the family this Sunday through Wednesday. I am allotting time to play one round of golf. But, since I have never been before, I don't know which course I should play. Dutch's Legacy or Bobby's Legacy. They both look like tight courses. I want to test my ability to travel with my game as I am playing pretty well lately. I will probably play the back tees at 6800 yards or so as they aren't significantly longer than what I am used to.

Dutch's Legacy:
dutch's legacy.JPG

Bobby's Legacy:
bobbys legacy.JPG

Attachments

• dutch's legacy.JPG
    dutch's legacy.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 1
Not going to be much help as I have golfed more at Grandview & Breezy. It is a nice facility and the courses were in very good shape the one time I did play there. Didn't like Bobby's a ton because it seemed like a there was a big stretch of holes that were mostly dogs leg right (not my best shot shape).

Otis32;n8883442 said:
Not going to be much help as I have golfed more at Grandview & Breezy. It is a nice facility and the courses were in very good shape the one time I did play there. Didn't like Bobby's a ton because it seemed like a there was a big stretch of holes that were mostly dogs leg right (not my best shot shape).

That is a good observation. That may actually work in my favor as a guy who plays a fade the majority of the time.

How did it go at Cragun's?? I have a membership there but didn't see this thread until recently. Both courses are fun and challenging from the back tees but I like Bobby's slightly better for my guests. Eventually, I'll be up there the entire summer from mid-May through October and will log 100+ rounds between those two courses and the Classic at Madden's.

Back