The Official Brooks Koepka Thread

I understood that from the start. He's not even in my top 5-10 golfers I pull for when a tournament starts, but I respect his views and what he's done in the sport in a very short time. I don't hate him for taking a stance that's not popular and I'm sure his arrogance doesn't stit well with a lot of people. But you do get honest answers from him and he tells you what's on him mind and what he's thinking on that day. Jelly that the game comes to him that easy and I'm sure a lot of other players are too.

My only hope this weekend is that Jordan finds himself in a battle against Brooks and wins on the final hole so I can leave this thread and get back to the Jordan Spieth thread where I belong. :D

Oh yeah, this isn't about disliking the guy, I just don't find myself excited to cheer for him is all.

After cheering for Tiger dominance for nearly two decades, despite his other BS, i'll continue with my "I just want to watch incredible golf" statement haha

71d896b43f3c5a63192fc0f32f394c1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't deserve Eddie.

So much for this guy only showing up to Majors. I think he’s a hell of a golfer and great for the game. I’m hoping it pulls it off tomorrow.

So much for this guy only showing up to Majors. I think he’s a hell of a golfer and great for the game. I’m hoping it pulls it off tomorrow.

He’s doing a heck of a job getting his girlfriend work right now. Scary what he can accomplish now.

The Official Brooks Koepka Thread

He’s doing a heck of a job getting his girlfriend work right now. Scary what he can accomplish now.

What impresses me most about this guy is that he loves winning and creating a legacy. The guy doesn’t have an equipment contract and plays what’s best for his game and clearly that recipe is working for him.

Same. Like him or not dudes a baller. I’m a fan.

What impresses me most about this guy is that he loves winning and creating a legacy. The guy doesn’t have an equipment contract and plays what’s best for his game and clearly that recipe is working for him.

When he’s making $1.3 - $2.3M per check, equipment deal just doesn’t seem real important does it.

When he’s making $1.3 - $2.3M per check, equipment deal just doesn’t seem real important does it.

No not at all but the fact that he started to play what he wanted before winning as much as he as is pretty awesome.

No not at all but the fact that he started to play what he wanted before winning as much as he as is pretty awesome.

No question. No practice, plays what he wants, gamer in the majors, vocal against slow play, says what he wants despite maybe hurting feelings & dates a model. American dream.

Link to an article about Koepka's endorsement contract mind set :

https://www.golf.com/gear/2019/05/19/brooks-koepka-equipment-deal-worth/

The above linked article does not mention it, but the reality is that the hat logo is the most valuable item that a Tour pro may sell. My guess is that Nike is paying Koepka $15 to $20 million per year for wearing a Nike hat and shirt. A club deal is much less lucrative, maybe $3 or $4 million per year, so it makes sense to me why Koepka would avoid signing a club deal and instead put the clubs he wants within his bag.

No question. No practice, plays what he wants, gamer in the majors, vocal against slow play, says what he wants despite maybe hurting feelings & dates a model. American dream.

He is basically who I am as a golfer except he’s in shape, good looking, good at golf, has 4 majors, and had way more money than I ever will. Haha

Straight Sauce.

f26fd74e8e72f4139c2d224c7fc38908.jpg

More BK goodness:

Koepka: “I went to St. Jude’s hospital a few years ago and it changed my life. I realized you can’t take life for granted, you have to enjoy it and appreciate the little things. You see these kids struggling for their lives on a daily basis, it gave me a new perspective on life.”

More BK goodness:

Koepka: “I went to St. Jude’s hospital a few years ago and it changed my life. I realized you can’t take life for granted, you have to enjoy it and appreciate the little things. You see these kids struggling for their lives on a daily basis, it gave me a new perspective on life.”

that’s pretty awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

that’s pretty awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup, we know it did it for GG and I when we were there. So humbled to partner with them with this community of people.

So what's the narrative this week? Did Brooks decide to practice this week, and therefore won? It did he not practice and the competition is just inferior?

So what's the narrative this week? Did Brooks decide to practice this week, and therefore won? It did he not practice and the competition is just inferior?

Just saw portions of his press conference on Golf Channel. He said he was a little under the weather this week and it was hot. He was coughing during his presser.

You sure as **** can’t call that field he won over inferior.

Must have decided to practice then!

Practice...don’t practice...really doesn’t matter. This dude has proven that whatever he does it working and it’s working well. Guys an absolute monster in the course and can roll the rock. Playing with this much confidence and little fear makes him tough to beat week in and week out. Huge fan of his.

Or, he’s just that good right now.

45 minute arrival before tee time confirms it.

Hey I show up 10 mins before my tee time and it shows.

Dude has game and is hot right now swinging the clubs.

Back