Your most likely first time major winner for 2019

I love the way he goes after the ball and the lightness in his attitude. Listened to a lot of interviews with him last year and he’s quickly become my favorite player.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Tommy, too - and not just because he's a fellow longhair! Would love to see him win a major.

Fleetwood might be the most overrated player on Tour right now. Awesome guy and great talent but he's just not a winner yet.

Fowler and Finau are so close, but I feel like Dechambeau will get a Major before either of them.

At this rate Brooks is going to win another one this year so there's only one more chance for someone to win their first.

and it's going to be Paul Casey.

2 Majors left... How about Gary Woodland.

Schaufle and Thor

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Charles Howell III. Eh why not? Ultimate journeyman & nice guy that probably deserves some good fortune...

Patrick Cantlay has Finished top ten in the first two majors this year. T9 at the Masters and T3 at the PGA. Don’t know if he wins one or not but his form is great. Think he is a rising star for sure.

Your most likely first time major winner for 2019

Patrick Cantlay has Finished top ten in the first two majors this year. T9 at the Masters and T3 at the PGA. Don’t know if he wins one or not but his form is great. Think he is a rising star for sure.

It's a shame that injuries set him back so much. Dude had so much hype surrounding him and a long list of accomplishments before coming on tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back