2019 Desert Classic

Long, was not long there. Oof.

Advantage Hadwin.

Long, was not long there. Oof.

Advantage Hadwin.

3 balls in play off the tee, 72nd hole. Will one player make birdie and win now, or is it playoff time ?

Wow what a clutch shot from Long!

Wow. What a shot.

Oh no Hadwin...

Hell of a sand shot by Hadwin

Oh lefty I thought that was in!!!!

Great second shot by Long and clutch put first the win.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Good for Long. A true journeyman.

Deserved it after that second shot.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think that qualifies as an upset! Wow what a win for the kid!

Honestly he deserved the win after that approach. What a finish.

Wow, gotta be happy for Adam Long. What a shot and putt on 18. Just went out and took it today.

Wow, gotta be happy for Adam Long. What a shot and putt on 18. Just went out and took it today.

Agreed. Great first time winner performance. Now two year Tour exemption, the Masters etc... Life changing moment. I am glad for him.

That was a stone cold putt that he made. Wow, I honestly thought he’d miss it

Talk about a career and life changing moment, so so so cool for Long

That was a stone cold putt that he made. Wow, I honestly thought he’d miss it

In the post round interview Long said "I knew I was going to make the putt"........He elaborated by saying "knowing you will make a putt is not a feeling you can control, but when you do, it's great" (or something to that effect).

Great shot with the ball below his feet, water left and a ball that should have gone right. Great cloth shot

Just saw the iron shot on 18 from that like was amazing.

Great shot with the ball below his feet, water left and a ball that should have gone right. Great cloth shot

Even though it's only the second event of the 2019 Tour, Long's iron approach on 18 today may go down as the "shot of the year".

Back