European Tour: They Get It

And Tyrrell Hatton joins in.

With Tommy and Rosie...

Last edited:
Catch the European Tour next weekends starting tomorrow. They are in Cypress. The weather looks outstanding and the course looks to be outrageous.

Cyprus.

And the UK government have now declared Cyprus a country needing isolation....................

I love this stuff!

PGA tour just bought 25% of Euro tour....Whar does that mean?

I watched that earlier, always a good laugh when the European Tour does stuff like this

Hatton flopping a putter from the rough was hilarious and unreal at the same time.

Good question. Maybe larger purses on the Euro Tour and more points interchangeability between the two Tours?

Love this one. I wonder what the result of the shot was?

View attachment 8986748
I know what my result would be..... a broken club and possibly 2 broken legs/ankles when I lose my footing and slide into the ditch :LOL:

And don't forget the bruised ego and grass stained trousers

Edit - and the ball still in the same position as before I took the shot

I know what my result would be..... a broken club and possibly 2 broken legs/ankles when I lose my footing and slide into the ditch :LOL:

And don't forget the bruised ego and grass stained trousers

Edit - and the ball still in the same position as before I took the shot
Me too!

That was great. Wish some of the PGA Tour guys would do this as well.

Unlike Justin, I would have been off to the chiropractor and then the club pro for a replacement shaft. And my caddy would have ben picking the ball out of the hazard.

i'm a huge fan of the European Tour. love this stuff

The euro guys honestly seem to be having fun most of the time. Love how unpretentious they are. Would love to see more 14 club challenge type stuff on the PGA. The practice round stuff they started last year was a good start.

They need some Padraig as a suprise guest committe member who just sits there and craps on everyone elses ideas.

From what I have read there was talk of gearing up for more of a world tour.
Really hope it happens as that would be amazing.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

That was fantastic! I couldn’t stop laughing at glove island for some reason 😂

this one is well done

That has classic written all over it just with Hatton there.

You were the first person I thought about when I saw this. "this is Wardy all day long" lol...although I am sure fatherhood has calmed you a bit.

You were the first person I thought about when I saw this. "this is Wardy all day long" lol...although I am sure fatherhood has calmed you a bit.

.......Yep.

3423656A-A045-41FE-8F2C-2A0C2409166F.gif

Haven’t been yelled at for muttered bad language yet, so still good.

TBH - there is nothing like better that getting up on a Saturday or Sunday morning and watching European Tour Golf in some warm climate with cup of Coffee.
Brings "Hope" that warmer days are coming...

Back