European Tour: They Get It

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Isn’t it amazing that we could probably call the European Tour the ‘fun tour’ if we really wanted? Their marketing and social media machine is effing brilliant. Love it, the latest was a gem too!

Isn’t it amazing that we could probably call the European Tour the ‘fun tour’ if we really wanted? Their marketing and social media machine is effing brilliant. Love it, the latest was a gem too!

They 100 percent get it. Pepperell is incredible and Tommy Lad actually has good timing as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the dry sense of humor and making fun of themselves, just seem like a great bunch to hang out with.

• Staff
They 100 percent get it. Pepperell is incredible and Tommy Lad actually has good timing as well.

I love it because if you follow Eddie on social, his bit on the video is 100% him on the daily haha

I love the dry sense of humor and making fun of themselves, just seem like a great bunch to hang out with.

Yep, and I think it’s done wonderrrrrrs for them, not nearly as stuffy as the past.

Eddie’s Twitter is pure gold. They have a really cool group of guys right now, they just seem more... normal?

I love watching Tommy hit the golf ball, but he’s always just a really cool dude. My favorite player right now.

Even reading about the Iceman, Stenson, and his practical jokes on people. They are em embracing the dry humor, I love it.

The Euro Tour certainly seems to embrace personality and fun, while the PGA Tour seems more hung up on tradition and just riding the Tiger wave.

I've said more than a few times that some of my favorite golfers are on the European Tour. I could see sitting in the pub drinking way too much with a few of those guys and having a blast.

Certainly a better marketing move than liveunderpar *

I really enjoy the euro tour. They make fun of each other as well as them selves and its all in good fun. Some of the videos they make are just brilliant.

I absolutely loved this when I saw it earlier this week. I would watch long drives with Anthony Wall.

Love Monty’s Python lol

their stuff has been good for some time now. Remember the Rory vs the Robot?

I enjoy watching it as much if not more than the PGA Tour. Like several of the players that play that tour at least part time over all the core PGA Tour Players. They just seem to have more fun playing the game and don't take themselves too seriously.

Euro Tour content is so good. They look like they would be a lot of fun to hang out with. Look at their Ryder Cup team..it's an actual team!

Outstanding. They're a fun follow, lots of personalities, and some great content. Thanks for sharing

Here's Eddie responding to the tweet:

Eddie the Pep's look to camera at "not everyone" is 100% Ricky Gervais "The Office".

Eddie the Pep's look to camera at "not everyone" is 100% Ricky Gervais "The Office".

I’m convinced that he could be a really successful comic if golf doesn’t pan out. He’s pure gold.

The great "content" keeps coming:

Bumping this awesome thread

Eddie is among my favorite twitter follows

Bumping this awesome thread

Eddie is among my favorite twitter follows

Just watched that, it’s awesome!

Just watched that, it’s awesome!

11/14 is remarkable. I think I’d whiff on a teed up putter haha

11/14 is remarkable. I think I’d whiff on a teed up putter haha

With 14 chances with my proper club for that length I wouldn’t be able to get that many on the green!

Back