2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

I didn't have Rory on my fantasy team this week, but he's always on my team at heart, so I'm pretty thrilled anyways. :clapp: :drinks:

Another terrible week in fantasy. Around the turn I was in 1st place and then Ollie and Fleetwood went to crap

Man my team was super poop emoji the past few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutally bad showing for me this week. 76th for the week. So much for sniffing the top 10. Probably be back in the 30's or worse.

Really thought I was gonna go with back to back winners with Fleetwood this week. Gotta close it out, once Rahm went on tilt they were both out of it.

Hanging around in 10th. Fleetwood would have helped me this week. Oh well, tough tourney to handicap anyway and the move to March made it even tougher.

Is this a mistake.. I don't think I've ever been top 10 in fantasy golf and somehow I'm in first? This isn't going to last long.. But excited nonetheless!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If the Tournaments ended on Friday I'd be near the top. I petition to have them changed to Friday. :banghead: LOL!!!

I had a good week despite not having the winner, at one point on Sunday I had 4 or 5 in the top ten. Rham could have done it but melted down. Had Rham, Day, Sneds, Finau, Vegas and Olie S not to mention Tiger who at least finished strong.

Last edited:
real rough week for me. Drop from 21st to 43rd. Time for a bounce back

Another drop this week! 5th place week 2 to 47! Going to wrong way!

Furyk saved me a terrible week. Late Wednesday night I subbed him in for Kaymer. Kind of makes up for some other questionable picks. This was such a strong field, a lot of really good players missed the cut or finished way back.

Pretty good week for me this week. Already got my lineup set for the Valspar so I dont forget.

Big drop for me, but tons of time to make up ground. 4 majors can really change the standings still, but missing this one (especially with the huge prize fund) hurts a bit!

Raked in 5.5 million this week and moved up about 70 spots. If I only hadn't missed setting a lineup for the previous week. Tough to overcome a goose egg at least for segment 1.

Sitting in 28th, but nearly $3M behind. Need to hit the majors this year to have a chance!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Made up a little ground with Rory winning this week. Up to 4th with no expectations that it will last.

Lost a couple spots and a few hundred thousand more away from the leader, not completely out of segment 1, but I’m gonna have to knock the next couple tournaments out of the park.

Aaarrrghhh I keep forgetting every other week.. need to make a calendar even for Wednesday nights

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lost a couple spots and a few hundred thousand more away from the leader, not completely out of segment 1, but I’m gonna have to knock the next couple tournaments out of the park.

How many weeks is each segment?

Up to 17 from 34. Trending up!

Raked in 5.5 million this week and moved up about 70 spots. If I only hadn't missed setting a lineup for the previous week. Tough to overcome a goose egg at least for segment 1.

I'm right there with you. Killed it this week and jumped up a ton of spots. First good week for me.

Cracked the top 10, with the Rory pick. Glad I stuck with him. Now if I only stuck with Pepperell for 1 more week I would have probably made the top 5.

Back