2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

Had an absolutely awful week. Looking forward to match play. So difficult to choose this week, but it's really fun. Kinda wish they still had the knock out matches from the get go.

Moved back into the top 20 at 19 thanks to Casey and Kokrak.

Awful week. Starting to free fall a bit the last few weeks, hoping to get things back on track with the match play

Had Kokrak (2) and Bubba (4), 3 more make the cut, and I moved up... 1 spot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

made some good jumps the past two weeks, but this past week was rough. had the winner and 3rd place guy. the rest either missed the cut or was damn close haha. man. oh well. onto the match play. Hopefully have a few strong picks and of course one or two who might sneak an upset here or there

oh man, I missed the line up deadline for this one.

Fantasy golf in the match play format is tough on the psyche. Today I have to actively rout for Bryson to beat Leishman, in order for Aphibarnrat to have a chance to advance. Never thought this day would come.

The match play tourney adds a cool extra element to picking. You can diversify and try to get guys in different brackets hoping they face off later in the event, or pick guys in the same group and hope one of them advances and goes far at the cost of the other guy that lost out.

The match play tourney adds a cool extra element to picking. You can diversify and try to get guys in different brackets hoping they face off later in the event, or pick guys in the same group and hope one of them advances and goes far at the cost of the other guy that lost out.

Hah! I tried a little of both ....... not really looking good for me this weekend. :banghead:

Hah! I tried a little of both ....... not really looking good for me this weekend. :banghead:

Most of my guys need a win and someone else to lose, if I get 3 or 4 to advance I'll be happy!

I have 2 that are definitely out. Thanks Day and Bubba. The other 8 are still have a chance to advance. Need a bunch of W's!

I’m on fire lately. Not a soul advance out of the group stage for me. That’s gonna hurt

Did anybody actually pick Beer Garden?

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Did anybody actually pick Beer Garden?

Me and @Ottawaclo that I know about. He also has Molinari so is looking pretty darn good. I had one fall in the round of 16 and another in the round of 8 so Lucas is my only hope.

I have Lucas and Kisner left. Hoping they both make the final. Haha

I thought this would be my year, I was severely disappointed.

Me and @Ottawaclo that I know about. He also has Molinari so is looking pretty darn good. I had one fall in the round of 16 and another in the round of 8 so Lucas is my only hope.
Wow! Great pick!

Wow! Great pick!

ya i picked him and Olesen (obviously) and Molinari as i had visions of Tigger vs Molinari as the final lol

only 2 guys that i had advanced tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have Lucas and kuch left, wish I had 2 chances at winner but will take the one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow! Great pick!

His salary fit my needs...haha. Was trying to work in one possibility in each grouping that could possibly make it to the round of 8. Everyone that I spent good salary cap money on didn't make it out of pool play....

Let's go Kisner. Need him to win if I have any chance of getting to #1 this segment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey, I picked the winner two weeks in a row! Too bad I can't say much for the rest of my picks though, only had one other pick that made it to the weekend this week. At least I'm moving forward, not by much, but forward just the same.

Bjerregaard's salary jumped over $200K from last week to this week

Had Kisner and Molinari. But, that's about all I had. Scrounged back up to 4th. Last week really hurt. But, at least I'm having around up towards the top not too far out.

I'm not quite sure how these segments work though. What happens if you're leading at the end of segment 1? Does it reset after each segment?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back