2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

only have one guy even in the top 10, looks like the lucky 1st segment is going to be it..tough to pick them this week. Thought stupid hat would do something and he missed the cut...

2 wins in 3 weeks! Starting to think I should have joined one with weekly prizes ... Segment 2 can't end quick enough!

2 wins in 3 weeks! Starting to think I should have joined one with weekly prizes ... Segment 2 can't end quick enough!

Kuchar and Cantlay bailed me out today. Managed a top 10. We should be pretty tight for that segment 2 lead friend

Kuchar and Cantlay bailed me out today. Managed a top 10. We should be pretty tight for that segment 2 lead friend
Yep, looks like we're within 10k or so... it's a tight one! Still a long way to go though... wish we didn't have the pga champ bonus tourney in this segment - going to make it tough to hang on. Good luck!

Yep, looks like we're within 10k or so... it's a tight one! Still a long way to go though... wish we didn't have the pga champ bonus tourney in this segment - going to make it tough to hang on. Good luck!

Yeah 2 majors in the same segment means it’s still anyone’s game.

So how does this week at the Zurich work being a team event?

So how does this week at the Zurich work being a team event?

Was wondering the same thing cause I don’t remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was wondering the same thing cause I don’t remember

Picking golfers and still based on prize money.

Picking golfers and still based on prize money.

So you’re basically picking as many top earners and if you have one on the team you bet full $$$ like the team earns? Just clarifying

So you’re basically picking as many top earners and if you have one on the team you bet full $$$ like the team earns? Just clarifying

Yes sir. Each player is still playing and prize money is earned. YOu want to take players that will maximize your earnings.

Yes sir. Each player is still playing and prize money is earned. YOu want to take players that will maximize your earnings.
If a player is part of a winning team, does that give half credit of the winnings or register as the whole winnings? I.e. Brooks/Chase, if you took Brooks not chase would you get the whole amount or just half? Just curious.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If a player is part of a winning team, does that give half credit of the winnings or register as the whole winnings? I.e. Brooks/Chase, if you took Brooks not chase would you get the whole amount or just half? Just curious.

Each player will earn a certain amount of prize money based on team performance. I have to imagine that's what the rankings are based on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is always a fun tournament strategy-wise. Double up or spread the wealth?

The way I understand it is like this; The winning team gets $2 mil+ to split, so if you have one of the players on the winning team you get $1 mil+, if you picked them both you would get the whole 1st place purse. Works the same down the line, so you can play it safe by taking one player from each team you like, or if you really think Team X is going to kick butt, take them both.

Anybody else getting a server error when trying to login to the fantasy golf site today? No luck from either my phone or laptop.

Anybody else getting a server error when trying to login to the fantasy golf site today? No luck from either my phone or laptop.
I'm not getting an error, but I'm definitely not getting in either. Just a blank page with no option to view any links to picks, golfers, stats, etc. Maybe down for maintenance?

Ditto.

Tried earlier to set my team.

We have a message into the Fantasy Portal and will get an update for you guys soon.

Thanks, DJ.

We have a message into the Fantasy Portal and will get an update for you guys soon.

They have responded acknowledging the issue and that it is being worked on. Fortunately we have tomorrow still.

They have responded acknowledging the issue and that it is being worked on. Fortunately we have tomorrow still.

I will finish last anyway, LOL!!

Wow, this team event must've really messed up the site this week. LOL!!

Back