2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

I think the first few weeks are going to be a learning curve for me.

This week I went with the mid type golfers and a few cheapies to get to 10

McIIroy
Finau
Cantley
Fleetwood
Leishman
Hatton
Kokrak
Homa
Hoffman
Davis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im guessing not a ton of JB Holmes picks this week.

Im guessing not a ton of JB Holmes picks this week.

Looks like KEV is the only one that picked JB.

Unofficial 16th place for me. Decent start as long as I continue to make picks every week!

Well, I’m off to a killer start.

Pretty pedestrian start for me this year, but it wasn’t terrible so I’ll take it. I also didn’t use many heavy hitters so I’ve got that going for me. Rahm was about it...and I’ve still got all my Tiger picks! Haha!

I'm in the 30's, that's a win for me. :banana:

Well I am not dead last.....it looked so promising after round 2 also.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

New year and back to chasing Sox fan

Looks like KEV is the only one that picked JB.

I knew my expert analysis would pay off!

Or maybe it was complete luck because I have no idea what I was doing. It's definitely one of those .

Or maybe it was complete luck because I have no idea what I was doing. It's definitely one of those .

Booooo!!!

Haha! Great start buddy! But the downside is...you can only go down from here. LOL!

Booooo!!!

Haha! Great start buddy! But the downside is...you can only go down from here. LOL!

No way, I'm going on a Tiger like streak of holding the top seed for the season!

Actually based on the rest of my picks I'm fully expecting to fall back really quickly throughout the season.

Well done sir!

Definitely happy with 2nd place without the winner. Much better start than last year.

No way, I'm going on a Tiger like streak of holding the top seed for the season!

Actually based on the rest of my picks I'm fully expecting to fall back really quickly throughout the season.

A little bit of luck will go a long way dude! That and remembering to set your lineup, that’s HUGE!

A little bit of luck will go a long way dude! That and remembering to set your lineup, that’s HUGE!

That's some solid advice. I had to make myself a calendar reminder to set the lineup each week.

That's some solid advice. I had to make myself a calendar reminder to set the lineup each week.

Thats the best way to do it. Set one for Tuesday so its done and then you can always go back and make tweaks because you will have time.

I keep thinking Charley Hoffman is going to do something! I picked him a lot last year too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This was my first time doing fantasy anything, and what a roller-coaster! Was in the top 30 or so for a while yesterday, feeling really good about my picks into the fourth round, went out and shoveled snow and some other outdoor stuff, came back in the house and had dropped into the 60s. Then Bubba four putts the 18th and I dropped to 71st :banghead:

Looking for a big comeback this week though.

Some reason I can’t pull it up on my phone so will have to wait until I get home to do so buttttt pretty sure I didn’t do well. Thought I had a good group but from what I saw didn’t have many guys in the top 20

Is it bad when they don't even have a photo of one of your picks? LOL!!!

Don't forget to get those picks in.

Anybody still having issues logging in because it says cookies are not enabled on Safari? I have tried all the cookie settings and still can't get it. I had no problems last year on my Mac. This year my work PC is working for now, but they did block buzz fantasy sports, so then my Mac was the only option.

2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

Anybody still having issues logging in because it says cookies are not enabled on Safari? I have tried all the cookie settings and still can't get it. I had no problems last year on my Mac. This year my work PC is working for now, but they did block buzz fantasy sports, so then my Mac was the only option.

I had the same issue, so I use chrome on my iPhone and Mac. I have had no issues since using chrome. Not the best answer, but a work around until someone posts a true fix.

Not a bad start yesterday. Aphibarnrat came out HOT

Back