2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

Anyone else having to jump through hoops to select their team. I’m the past I would just click on the league tab and there would be the link for the season. Now I have to go like I’m signing up for the first time and then it tells me a team already exist with my name, I click to go back to the home page and I’m magically to the league page and can select my players.

Mine worked OK when i did it. Hopefully i made better choices this week loL!

Dang, I picked DJ several times last year and he never played good when I picked him. I thought about picking him for this tournament , I didn't!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Hatton and Leishman are killing my team. Plus, you gotta pick winners. Trying to save the big players, we will see if that works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seemingly doing ok picking a few moderately performing players, hopefully can keep a good streak of that with a win or two in there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Followed up my dreadful performance last week (92) with a much better showing (8) this week. Had 4 of the top 9 on my team.

Had DJ and JT. The day JT has today helped the team. Also I had Sergio, Cam Smith and Aphi. Not a bad week

I was 68th last week...this week after the WGC Mexico....5th! Holla at your boy!

I had Joost!

I was 68th last week...this week after the WGC Mexico....5th! Holla at your boy!

Good jump..... not quite as good as my 86 to 4th but good jump. :laugh:

Hard fall from 2nd to 37th... Thanks for nothing Bryson!

Short fall for me, from 40 to 54; I just need to pick a winner

From 98 to 80, at least I went forward....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

a top 15 finish for me this week jumped me from 96 to 24th so Ill take it. Nice having DJ and Aphibarnrat finish as well as they did

a top 15 finish for me this week jumped me from 96 to 24th so Ill take it. Nice having DJ and Aphibarnrat finish as well as they did

I know its only week 2, but have you used up all of Barn Rat's starts yet? :D

I know its only week 2, but have you used up all of Barn Rat's starts yet? :D

no, but i have used up 2 hahaha Im just glad hes playing in the states again. He didnt play much in the US at all last year

Jumped from 13th to 1st. I’m sure that’s not going to last long lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have preferred Rory won but it was still a solid week. Up about 50 spots but didn’t gain much on the overall leader

Last year was a great time.

Goodluck everyone!

Shouldn't have overlooked DJ, thought about him but he didn't seem on it at Riv. So discounted him, my mistake. Only 2 weeks in this year is going to be fun a, frustrating. Does anyone know if the NBC online or pga tour coverage during primetime has different commentators/coverage? Can't stand the coverage on T.V, would think it's a 8 man field and just talk such s#<t. Zinger is the man though! The trap this week!! Start if the Florida swing, my neck of the woods, find a few good Bermuda guys good luck!

101st place week 1, 101st place week 2. Now that's impressive. Lol. I need a new strategy asap.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Only have 6 of 9 playing the weekend. Thanks for nothing Adam Scott, Cam Smith and Luke List.

Only have 6 of 9 playing the weekend. Thanks for nothing Adam Scott, Cam Smith and Luke List.

Same here, I had Barn Rat instead of Adam Scott though. That 79 Cam Smith fired off kind of hurt, had high hopes for him after round 1...

Back