2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

So I'm completely new to this fantasy thing, and have a question about the roster/team. Do we pick a new team of 7 - 10 players each week? That's what it sounds like to me, but I"m not in the habit of going off assumptions.

So I'm completely new to this fantasy thing, and have a question about the roster/team. Do we pick a new team of 7 - 10 players each week? That's what it sounds like to me, but I"m not in the habit of going off assumptions.

Yes sure do.

Yes sure do.
Thanks! That's the way I was reading it, but wanted to make sure.

I'm traveling this week, so the picks I'm making now are probably it for me, as I might not have much access between tonight and Friday.

Ok so once I sign in it asks me to create a team name and put in the league password. Says team name already exists.

Are we not able to choose our golfers yet? Or I am clearly missing something.

Here we go!

Looked in, for now. I'll send myself a reminder to check tomorrow night and make sure the roster is still 100% playing, then forget to act on that reminder, so yea my picks are locked in!!

is the minimum of 5 golfers new for this season? I could swear it was 7

Lineup set, left some money on the table, but like my roster.

So I've yet to receive my confirmation e-mail. Says my UserName already exists. Any help?

Team is ready for the week. used all but 4k of the money and I feel like I have a strong 6/7 golfers.

lets start off hot!

My lineup is set. This is officially my first week of fantasy golf ever, looking forward to learning as I go.

I usually do terrible with this, but it’s fun to try.

Put together a squad with some potential, hopefully it works out

So I've yet to receive my confirmation e-mail. Says my UserName already exists. Any help?

Im not seeing your team listed in the "teams" on the commissioner side. Try creating a new team with CobraX5 and leave the 1 off and see if that works.

Im not seeing your team listed in the "teams" on the commissioner side. Try creating a new team with CobraX5 and leave the 1 off and see if that works.
Thank you. For some odd reason that did work. Lineup set.

I see that we can select 7 to 10 players each week, I'm new to fantasy golf so trying to figure out why someone wouldn't want to select a full roster each week. Is the logic behind it they can utilize the salary cap on 7 premium players instead of having to spread the money out to 10 golfers?

I see that we can select 7 to 10 players each week, I'm new to fantasy golf so trying to figure out why someone wouldn't want to select a full roster each week. Is the logic behind it they can utilize the salary cap on 7 premium players instead of having to spread the money out to 10 golfers?

Max out money on higher dollar players.
There are weeks where you wont be able to choose just the top 5 favorites because you would use all of the money.

I didn’t receive an email confirmation either. I set my lineup and can get in though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Line up set and fingers crossed!

I believe I know the answer, but just want confirmation.

You are only allowed to pick a golfer 8 times the ENTIRE year, correct?

I believe I know the answer, but just want confirmation.

You are only allowed to pick a golfer 8 times the ENTIRE year, correct?

Correct

Anyone keep getting cookie blocking errors on iOS at sign in? Can’t seem to bypass even when loading as desktop vs, removing content blockers etc.

Back