2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

I had to do this because it will never happen again. May not even finish this way today.

FG.JPG

Dang it! I completely gapped out on submitting my lineup this week!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My man Chez keeps me alive for the segment 2 and 3 double up! Boder is going to be tough to catch though. Not sure yet whether the segment prizes are the same or not but would love to potentially find out! That being said, I should probably play the lottery as I have no idea how this run keeps going. Nine events left for the overall prize...still a lot of time left for me to sweat it out!

Field is now set for this week. If you set your lineup on Monday, may want to relook at it.

Slowly moving my way up the leader board. 4 weeks left. Good luck everyone

:wtf: Just realized we have two tournaments on the schedule this week, and I only put together a team for one of them! :banghead:

:wtf: Just realized we have two tournaments on the schedule this week, and I only put together a team for one of them! :banghead:

Don’t believe that’s the case? They don’t show live scoring on the second tournament, and it seemingly hasn’t been the case all season with dual tournaments. I think the website just goofed up

I missed this week, but saw Reno Tahoe and WGC - FedEx St. Jude Classic are both on the list. This non participation puts me in the Fantasy Grave.

I've enjoyed this competition though.

Don’t believe that’s the case? They don’t show live scoring on the second tournament, and it seemingly hasn’t been the case all season with dual tournaments. I think the website just goofed up

I hope you're right. Every time I go to look at the Live Update on my phone it goes to the Reno-Tahoe Tournament first, at least it was earlier today. It didn't show me anything, but I figured that was because I didn't create a team for it. :confused2:
The website definitely shows both tournaments on our schedule though.

I hope you're right. Every time I go to look at the Live Update on my phone it goes to the Reno-Tahoe Tournament first, at least it was earlier today. It didn't show me anything, but I figured that was because I didn't create a team for it. :confused2:
The website definitely shows both tournaments on our schedule though.

Website does for sure. But when you’re on it, it would show you live scoring if it were an event you should could have entered but didn’t.

Well either that, or I’m guessing everyone forgot. Usually though, people are quick to remind each other oh hey guys, better enter for two tournaments.

Some folks picked teams for the Reno Tahoe Open. Some, including me, did not. Live scoring is not being posted but the tournament format is modified Stableford. The software may not support scoring but could still calculate earnings at the end.

I didn't notice till right before and missed the deadline by 2 minutes

When I clicked on the tournament it only had the list of the players in it and I could not find a way to set a line up for the tournament.

Count me in the camp that only filled out a lineup for the St Jude.

One lineup only for me as well.

Only one line up for me too. Live scoring is not working either.

Aww crap. I did that too. I only saw one tournament when I went to pick.

Way overdue on this (a cross country relocation apparently keeps you pretty busy!), but got my segment prize a few weeks ago. It's a great looking Tour Edge Exotics 54 degree wedge! It's staying in the wrap/box for the relo, but can't wait to play around with it in a couple of weeks. Thanks THP!!!
1466c3072d86fe2274435faad0304f7a.jpg
772367a9161353e942a5e7d04e44498c.jpg

In other news...two weeks to go! Can Rufus or Rowzy close the gap? I feel like I've been hanging on for dear life. Here's hoping for some more surprise winners like Poston...the less money out there the better!

**Rereads first post**

**Puts 10 reminders on phone to not forget to pick a team this week**

**Tries to avoid saying anything that would jinx it**

​​​​​:popcorn:
:quiet:

Congrats Boiler! I think it will take a miracle to beat you this week. Well played this season, you deserve the new clubs! Let’s hope there is a prize for 2nd lol I love fantasy golf here at THP!

BoilerCLE;n8874398 said:
**Rereads first post**

**Puts 10 reminders on phone to not forget to pick a team this week**

**Tries to avoid saying anything that would jinx it**

​​​​​:popcorn:
:quiet:

Make picks early in case you forget! Congrats on a great year so far! You will love the 119 lineup

Thanks guys, but I'll hold off on the celebration until it's official! Rowzy, you still have a shot at segment 4, so good luck!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Back