2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am

back to back bogeys for Choi now +2

Yeah, because who would want to see the person they gave an exemption to for this tournament because of the draw. No reason to feature them.

"This guy has gone viral online, let's give him an exemption to a huge tournament to show we're with the times and give the people what they want."

"Yeah, we could even use our internet streaming video service to show the viral internet sensation!"

"No. No, we won't be doing that..."

What an intimidating shot.

1a0033bc6dee1a88f02bc70324221c26.png

That's because its Ho Sung Choi, not KJ Choi.
Yeah I know just didn't feel like putting the Alien emoji for sarcasm.

Either way. Looking forward to seeing Ho Sung on the highlights.

the amount of waiting would drive me nuts. I am not a fast player, but like to get in a groove and keep moving. Seems like these guys are "starting and stopping" each shot/tee

What's more intimidating though, that uphill shot on 6 or the long iron across the chasm on 8 to a tiny green you can actually see?

Hopefully I'll find out in person some day...

What's more intimidating though, that uphill shot on 6 or the long iron across the chasm on 8 to a tiny green you can actually see?

Hopefully I'll find out in person some day...

#8 would be the more intimidating type of shot for me

Fitzpatrick bugs me...not sure why, but he does.

I dominated that shot on Tiger Woods golf back in the day.

When I played Pebble in 2016 I knew EVERY hole because of Tiger Woods Golf, haha!

Such gorgeous views!

Phil setting up a birdie on 13. nice approach shot.

Ted Potter Jr. .... who won this same tournament last year sitting at a cool +9 right now

I just want to go back to Carmel. One of the coolest things is standing on the beach and looking to the right and seeing Pebble in all its glory

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back