2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am

Jordan's having a rough hole here. He'll be lucky to make bogey.

And what is up with Ray Romano? Looks like the big bad wolf from red Riding Hood with whatever that facial hair is....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sorry if I just haven't ever noticed, but do golf company big shots play in it?

Not sure...I saw Mike Davis out there. Must be making notes to pass along for how to ruin the US Open this year.

Usually a few Fortune 500 CEO’s and executives will be in the field.

Must be a terrible life to live.

Definitely a different tax bracket for sure.

I heard on the radio that this event gets “expanded” to accommodate the pro am requests. The charity money out of this one is crazy.

How about Ho Sung Choi?

What a swing! I'm having trouble watching him.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

I saw the CEO of Taylormade out there.

I hope everything is O.K. I can't imagine he would play knowing that he would have to withdraw considering his love of the game.

Romo is attending the funeral of Wade Wilson, his longtime QB coach on the Cowboys.

Usually a few Fortune 500 CEO’s and executives will be in the field.

For the Sony Open Pro Am I believe I heard it was $12Kish to play. I'm guessing it's a good bit more at Pebble1

For the Sony Open Pro Am I believe I heard it was $12Kish to play. I'm guessing it's a good bit more at Pebble1
I read somewhere last month that it costs $27k to play in the pebble beach pro am.

Lmao, that’s a lot of hail!

I wonder if all the Uber traditionalists are screaming to make them play?

They can’t even squeegee the greens

Yeah the uber traditionalists are

Just ******** really isn’t it ? Ams playing with Pros in the final round.

A little hail never hurt anyone. Let'em play! HA!

We got about 1/4 inch of ice at my house last night. I could skate down the driveway right now.

So I hide out in the mancave, turn on the tube, grab a beer and settle in to watch the play at Pebble...

...and it’s covered in ice. Really?

Weather in that area this time of year is so hit or miss. Those boys are going to hustlin' to finish with some daylight!

This tournament - for me at least - has always represented the "official" start of the PGA season.

Not necessarily the Masters, like it does for some people (or sooner, for example at the Phoenix).

When I started playing fantasy golf with my father back in the day, this was the first tourney of the year in our first league so it has always held a spot in my heart.

Pretty damn cool to see Phil on the 1st tee box where I stood last summer... with a hangover... trying my best to NOT vomit.

Back