2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am

Phil on fire

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

And now -18!!!

Imagine the amateur playing with the leaders. I'd be a nervous mess.

Which driver does Phil have in the bag today? Saw he had the Rogue in the bag earlier in the tournament.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rogue in hand

Casey's partner could do him a favor by pumping the brakes on Phil's rush to finish.

Casey himself should not mess up his finish to accommodate Phil IMO.

Definitely worse places to stay the night!

Good for Casey.

Phil was being a bit selfish not thinking of Casey and his amateur partner.

I think it’s stupid they couldn’t finish.

17 was completely open and the clear leader wants to finish. I don’t think Paul should be able to veto that in his position on the leaderboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sure Clint Eastwood just said it’s a whole lot better being here at Pebble Beach than the Grammys. Hahaha

17 was completely open and the clear leader wants to finish. I don’t think Paul should be able to veto that in his position on the leaderboard.

So he should jeopardize any chance he has to accommodate Phil? Solo 2nd is big money and FedEx points also. I don't understand those who are playing in the dark if they can move up in the standings. Is getting home tonight worth the thousands lost?

It’s a lot darker here than it looks on tv. They would have been putting on 17 in the dark.

I’m pretty sure Clint Eastwood just said it’s a whole lot better being here at Pebble Beach than the Grammys. Hahaha

I've never watched the Grammys but always watch golf at Pebble.

I wish they did the math and told us how much that 3 putt cost Piercy. He did not seem happy with himself. His caddy should have run off with his clubs.

I wish they did the math and told us how much that 3 putt cost Piercy. He did not seem happy with himself. His caddy should have run off with his clubs.

That putt is the reason not playing on for the leaders makes sense. 18 has the scoreboard lights and it still isn’t enough light. I get the players are professionals and should make that putt, but conditions are not ideal.

I’m usually tuning in to Pebble as well. It would have been interesting to hear the dollar figure—I told my wife that three putt more than likely just cost him some serious $$$. I imagine when you are that close to being done, and having to come back tomorrow if you don’t putt out, it’s hard not to want to finish

Has to be so annoying to stick around for another night, still go through your whole warm up, just to make par on the last three holes.

It’s a lot darker here than it looks on tv. They would have been putting on 17 in the dark.

Yea I’ve heard that before that the cameras make it look a lot lighter than it is. It didn’t look bad at all.

I’m only bitter cause I’m going to be working at 8am tomorrow. Finish it now so I can watch!

Has to be so annoying to stick around for another night, still go through your whole warm up, just to make par on the last three holes.

Who wants to rush away from Pebble Beach? I understand a whole lot of the other tour stops. Are these guys that jaded?

Who wants to rush away from Pebble Beach? I understand a whole lot of the other tour stops. Are these guys that jaded?

Yeah. I’d think so. They want to get home or to the next stop.

Which driver does Phil have in the bag today? Saw he had the Rogue in the bag earlier in the tournament.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Looks like rogue til at least after Masters.
7921b9826839eadd4083e4d0f5865b35.jpg

Loved the interview with Casey after he told
Phil he was done.

Maybe. I hit the hell out of one today so I think he's nuts haha

That might be but you and Phil have very different swings. To say he won’t even look at bagging it until after the Masters says a lot to how much he was disappointed in it though. Clubs fit everyone different.

Not a great look with Phil going with a 2nd and a win with the old driver and a MC with the new driver.

Back