Mark_UK

Legal Alien
Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 12.8
Let’s hope the weather improves, or this is gonna be a washout this year
2eb2dae39bf70ecb875215265ac502a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am planning to attend Saturday's round and hoping for o.k. weather.

Decent field with 18 of the top 50 (But lacking some firepower)...also I think these were the rankings pre Waste Management event:

3. Dustin Johnson
10. Jason Day
11. Tony Finau
13. Tommy Fleetwood
15. Patrick Reed
17. Patrick Cantlay
20. Jordan Spieth
22. Paul Casey
23. Matt Kuchar
29. Phil Mickelson
30. Adam Scott
32. Rafa Cabrera Bello
37. Kyle Stanley
40. Matthew Fitzpatrick
41. Shane Lowry
45. Kevin Kisner
46. Andrew Putnam
49. Brandt Snedeker
50. Kevin Na

I have decided not to attend based on the weather forecast but hopefully it works out for everyone because it is actually a really fun tournament to attend.

Decent field with 18 of the top 50:

3. Dustin Johnson
10. Jason Day
11. Tony Finau
13. Tommy Fleetwood
15. Patrick Reed
17. Patrick Cantlay
20. Jordan Spieth
22. Paul Casey
23. Matt Kuchar
29. Phil Mickelson
30. Adam Scott
32. Rafa Cabrera Bello
37. Kyle Stanley
40. Matthew Fitzpatrick
41. Shane Lowry
45. Kevin Kisner
46. Andrew Putnam
49. Brandt Snedeker
50. Kevin Na

I wonder how many made their decision based on it being the US Open host site this year.

I have decided not to attend based on the weather forecast but hopefully it works out for everyone because it is actually a really fun tournament to attend.

Any let up for the rain over the next few days?

Any let up for the rain over the next few days?

It's supposed to rain most of this week and through the weekend.... and if its cold and windy as well... well that's a recipe for a terrible time out! Pebble Beach weather can be wicked and it's not a very easy course to get to so probably just stay home.

I wonder how many made their decision based on it being the US Open host site this year.

Off the top of my head I thought "surprisingly few". But after thinking about it some more, considering this tournament is played on three courses (not just Pebble Beach), the different course condition set up for Pebble from now compared to June, and the hassle (for most pros) of playing with amateurs for a minimum of 3 rounds, I think makes it an easy pass for a lot of the Tour pros.

Haven’t recognized one player yet. Although I guess the big hitters don’t fly American Airlines from Phoenix to Monterey LOL.

Woah boy not looking great!

Haven’t recognized one player yet. Although I guess the big hitters don’t fly American Airlines from Phoenix to Monterey LOL.

Ok, so apparently they do.

Ewww, it was nasty in 2017, too. Hopefully that nonsense clears up!

1 more day til we get to see the G.O.A.T.

4DA5758E00000578-0-image-a-2_1530009348821.jpg

1 more day til we get to see the G.O.A.T.

4DA5758E00000578-0-image-a-2_1530009348821.jpg

I woke up to a swing breakdown of various positions in his swing and it’s fairly conventional until, you know, the fun kicks in and the ball is gone. I hope he plays well.

I woke up to a swing breakdown of various positions in his swing and it’s fairly conventional until, you know, the fun kicks in and the ball is gone. I hope he plays well.

me too, I saw Billy Horschel asking the PGA Tour live people to have a feed dedicated to just Choi the entire time lol

Might finally force me to subscribe to the app.

I would say all those Euro's. They never play this event.

Perez and Murray together finally. Lord help the viewership.

Def going to make use of my streaming today at work. I’m a fan of the shenanigans of the pro am.

Def going to make use of my streaming today at work. I’m a fan of the shenanigans of the pro am.
I'm pulling the trigger finally. Naturally a meeting this afternoon but still some availability

I'm pulling the trigger finally. Naturally a meeting this afternoon but still some availability

About time Mike! It’ll get used a ton this year.

2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am

2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am

The schedule for PGA tour live has a fan pick for group on Friday. Geee, wonder who is likely to win that vote.

The schedule for PGA tour live has a fan pick for group on Friday. Geee, wonder who is likely to win that vote.

CHOI!!!!!!!

CHOI!!!!!!!

If it isn’t him, I’m revolting.

He's not even an option...

They put most of the big names (including Choi) on Pebble on Saturday for CBS. Since all of the featured groups are on Pebble we're stuck with picking between some interesting groups.

Vaughn Taylor & David Duval here we come!

Back