2019 PGA Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride

Play is already mind boggling slow

hahaha they're talking about how expected pace of play was suppose to be under 5 hours.......is the PGA delusional?

Nike has missed the mark lately with their hats. Not sure who is green lighting these designs, but they need a talking to

Why is it that Brooks is always in something weird?

Everyone else just seems to be in a basic Nike hat.

Why is it that Brooks is always in something weird?

Everyone else just seems to be in a basic Nike hat.

The only thing I can think of is they know he’ll get the airtime so they slap the goofiest lid they can find on him

Tiger .... draino

Lets gooo!

Man it would be nice to squeeze one more birdie out on this back 9 and take the turn at E

Big birdie! Solid golf after the opening hole. Keep it going.

Molinari with the PBFU!

Anyone think Frankie is tired of playing with Tiger yet?

The only thing I can think of is they know he’ll get the airtime so they slap the goofiest lid they can find on him

Could be possible. I always just find it odd as you never see Rory or J Day in the funky hats.

Could be possible. I always just find it odd as you never see Rory or J Day in the funky hats.

I think it kind of works with his I don't give a F attitude

Haha right! I just tweeted to them a photo of what I see which says currently off air. I expect no response of course.

It appears to be semi-working right now. Trying to watch golf and pretending to work doesn't work well if the stream isn't up and running!

I think it kind of works with his I don't give a F attitude

Agree, I think he does whatever he wants and he likes doing things no one else is doing or wearing.

I am really liking the setup of the course. For the little I have seen anyhow. The cabbage looks thick, the course plays long. USGA should be taking notes.

I am really liking the setup of the course. For the little I have seen anyhow. The cabbage looks thick, the course plays long. USGA should be taking notes.

I'm a fan as well. Course looks pretty on tv, being so lush. Makes me want to play it and show off my (lack of) skill.

I'm a fan as well. Course looks pretty on tv, being so lush. Makes me want to play it and show off my (lack of) skill.

Right. It looks great. Also looks difficult. I would see myself hurting a wrist or elbow after trying to hack out of the rough over the course of 18 holes.

Not very good touch there from TW

well PGA stream was running well for me until this hole. Missed Tiger's 2nd and 3rd shot on 17.

well PGA stream was running well for me until this hole. Missed Tiger's 2nd and 3rd shot on 17.

It wasn't pretty. Double 5 and +3 now

Manage to catch his 5th? Ball was plugged in the lip of the bunker and his 2nd looked almost like a shank high and right. 3rd was a putt he rammed 8 feet by

I only saw the ball rolling out on his 3rd shot. Had a putter in hand. So, if that was a putt from the green, it was pretty terrible. Thought maybe he was trying to putt from the rough or something?

I only saw the ball rolling out on his 3rd shot. Had a putter in hand. So, if that was a putt from the green, it was pretty terrible. Thought maybe he was trying to putt from the rough or something?

It was... and he looked so disinterested.

The bunker lie must have been terrible.

Back