2019 PGA Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride

well we spoke too soon, now phone app says off air!

Nice job huh. Jesus wept

good lord BK

Brooks is solid.

Brooks playing a different course today.

Tiger with another 3 jack.

Brooks is so damn calm. I love how he is approaching this round

Big MO killer there for Eldrick

Miss there for Brooks. Iron off the tee and miss the fairway by 8 yards.

If you're going to hit an iron off the tee, you better hit the fairway TW.

man TW that was a bad 3 jack and then not a good tee shot with an iron.

man TW that was a bad 3 jack and then not a good tee shot with an iron.

His short putting has been a bit off

I'd like to know what the % is for following up an Eagle with a bogey for these guys on tour. See it often.

For me it happens with birdies all the time. Like the golf gods give you some love and snatch it right back!!

I'd like to know what the % is for following up an Eagle with a bogey for these guys on tour. See it often.

For me it happens with birdies all the time. Like the golf gods give you some love and snatch it right back!!

That's what I like to call a PBFU or PEFU!

For those having issues with the feed, I had to reboot my laptop and it’s working fine

Solid camerawork making sure we don't see where the ball ended up. I like the mystery

WOW!!!

unflappable

Solid camerawork making sure we don't see where the ball ended up. I like the mystery

I'm usually pretty tolerant of that kind of stuff, but the PGA is consistently the worst viewing experience.

* this post (not) brought to you by Omega

I'm usually pretty tolerant of that kind of stuff, but the PGA is consistently the worst viewing experience.

* this post (not) brought to you by Omega

They’ve consistently been the worse in helping us track the shots even when shot tracer is used.

Tiger on short putts

giphy.gif

The one time I don't take Brooks. I've taken him in every other one of these, smh.

TW man you need to tighten that crap up

Ok TNT broadcast.. let's hope you can handle the live stream better than the PGA site.

when he had a birdie putt on 5 while being 4 under on this side, it was hard to imagine this 9 fizzling out like this.

Back