2019 PGA Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride

I have to think this is pure rust for not playing. I hope he figures this out tomorrow because he showed he can be right there at the top

Koepka is a machine

I mean he's only 4 back from 2nd. Brooks is the outlier today. He's not far off.

If DJ isn't strong enough to lift it out of the rough than I pity everyone else.

Good lord Brooks

Koepka finishes with a birdie ooooooof

BK with the BOMB! He is just firing on all cylinders right now

Goodness! I know its very early, but this could be over.

Koepka might just be the most solid bet in majors for the next few years

Crazy finish of his round making that one. Koepka is just so focused at the majors. I didn't see a 63 happening with those pin positions..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That course record tying 63 was for Chamblee, who will say, "Yeah, but it was only a par 70..."

Brooks scorching Tiger...llove it.

The lines that Rory & Phil were taking off the 1st tee are ridiculous! If I was hitting it that way, it was clearly a miss.

Looks like I can make a tee time for Sunday and not worry. Backing up his statements from a few days ago. Savage.

Tony one upping Brooks in the ugly hat game.

Great round from Brooks, but he's not going to shoot 63 every day. There will be others in the mix by the weekend... shaping up to be an exciting tournament.

Rory doing Rory things to start. Missed fairway. Chip left short. Missed putt.

Great round from Brooks, but he's not going to shoot 63 every day. There will be others in the mix by the weekend... shaping up to be an exciting tournament.

With his confidence and game right now.... I could see him running away with it. The guy is a machine.

That thing looks like something you get from Chucky Cheese for 123 tickets

It's the hat that your grandmother gets for you from Marshalls because she saw Nike and knew you wore Nike once, so you must like it.

as long as Phil took on that putt?? To read it that badly??

Brooks is a beast, that's for sure. A bogey free -7 is nothing to sneeze at. Wow...

Let's go Jordan, only need 6 more birdies in the next 14 holes to tie the lead, LOL!

Back