2019 PGA Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride

I could say this about 3 or 4 holes at Bethpage, but I can't really imagine playing #7 as a par 4. It's a par 5 during normal play. Of course, there are holes like 10, 12 and 15 that are par 4s for normal play and they feel like par 5s.

Spieth just took 1:06 to pull the trigger on that last approach shot.

How many times can he back away on a drive? Or look at the yardage book? Or grab the towel twice? He is infuriating

DJ with the 30 footer

Spieth drops the bomb and now at -5

Speeeef from deep. Rahm going home.

Be nice DJ and Koepka started a legitimate rivalry...maybe even a new Big Three with Spieth in the mix.

Fantastic round 2 JS. Great to see it again. :thumb:

No clue why but I feel a really low round coming from Tiger. Solid to really good round from Spieth. Never even thought he would be 2nd after 2 rounds.

Was in the field today for work so didn't have service. Just saw Rorys card......like what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I am not a fan of Spieth I do think he's good for the game and glad to see his name up on the leaderboard. Hoping Tiger plays well and Brooks comes back a bit. Very surprised to see Rahmbo going home, thought he had the game for this course.

@Nate anything fun happening today??!!??

Rory deciding he wants to stay for the weekend.

I wish they would release the white version of the AM1 that Day is in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I am not a fan of Spieth I do think he's good for the game and glad to see his name up on the leaderboard. Hoping Tiger plays well and Brooks comes back a bit. Very surprised to see Rahmbo going home, thought he had the game for this course.

Yeah, Spieth doesn't do much for me as a personality, but I think his game is exciting when he's on. It's pretty awesome when he gets hot from mid-range - sort of like a good three point shooter to me. Good to have him in the mix.

I have a funny feeling Koepka is going to get into double digits under par this afternoon and make it very tough for anyone to catch him over the weekend.

I have a funny feeling Koepka is going to get into double digits under par this afternoon and make it very tough for anyone to catch him over the weekend.

Ya he is going to raise the cut line for sure.

Adam Scott dropping bombs with the cheater putter

When did Justin Rose start wearing Nike shoes?

Tricky Rickie with the dart!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Because Honma doesn't make shoes?

I know that, mister man. I just thought he kept his clothing deal.

Why do some of the Pros ... Tiger for example... still wear a soft/steel spike combo?

That was not the starting tee shot Tiger was looking for .

Back