2019 PGA Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride

I can’t wait to hear Brandel now....

Wait, no, I’d rather never hear him again.

He’s got no interest in that bit of info.
You must have missed post #743.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Congrats to fuffelmaster, he just won.
Correct pick and 11 out of the top 10 (13 players) were using Golf Pride Grips.

Please send me a PM with your full name and shipping address.

Dude, I am rocking this weekend. The swag just keeps coming and coming.

I gotta change my screen name now. I just gotta fuffel shuffle some more, but I got a whole lot more than cold cuts baby!!

https://youtu.be/2pcZTk59iM4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many think Koepka is disappointed with his 4th round?

Nope! No way. “The Black Course is an extremely difficult course and should only be played by very talented golfers” (or very similar, I ain’t looking it up).

A win is a win. Only possible disappointment could be not setting a scoring record. I’ll take a stab and say that the way he played today, he’s just very happy to walk away with the win.

I’d want absolutely zero to do with that course from that length and having 20mph wind.

Nope, and no offense to HV3, but other players having a terrible round can be contagious... take the W and get the heck out of dodge!

Nope, and no offense to HV3, but other players having a terrible round can be contagious... take the W and get the heck out of dodge!
Yeah, I didn't think of that. What'd he shoot, like 82 or something?

Gotta think BK was thinking record book after those first two rounds though...

Nope! No way. “The Black Course is an extremely difficult course and should only be played by very talented golfers” (or very similar, I ain’t looking it up).

A win is a win. Only possible disappointment could be not setting a scoring record. I’ll take a stab and say that the way he played today, he’s just very happy to walk away with the win.

I’d want absolutely zero to do with that course from that length and having 20mph wind.
Yeah, I think relieved is likely a very accurate guess for his feelings. Maybe with a hint of disappointment that he didn't play better.

Yeah, I didn't think of that. What'd he shoot, like 82 or something?

Gotta think BK was thinking record book after those first two rounds though...

He shot -$1 million give or take depending on ties

Loved loved loved how this course setup. If BK wouldn't have overshadowed the entire tournament, this would hanger been a lot more compelling. This is how you set up a course to combat the "distance problem."

If these guys are going to hit driver, they better hit the fairway.

BK is a beast. The dude just straight up owns the majors. The guy is long and accurate. A deadly combination.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He's probably disappointed he didn't run away with it but I'm sure he'll use it as a learning moment. For a moment there I thought he was gonna let it slip but it wasn't meant to be - 4 majors now. That's big time.

Loved loved loved how this course setup. If BK wouldn't have overshadowed the entire tournament, this would hanger been a lot more compelling. This is how you set up a course to combat the "distance problem."

BK is a beast. The dude just straight up owns the majors. The guy is long and accurate. A deadly combination.

being a bethpage fan, I was worried the PGA would really dumb it down to make it play easier. That certainly was not the case and I thought we saw some good golf. Hit the fairways and you have a chance at birdie, miss and you need to get a break.

The PGA is now the US Open; the US Open 8s now the PGA (in diff8culty). I don't know why the Bodies have decided to make it that way, but that's how it's been in recent years.

I think this course is the hardest in the US. Koepka was right, he only had to beat 10 guys. If you noticed the fairway shapes all week they were the same narrowness short off the tee as they were long off the tee. That meant the short knockers had no better chance to hit the fairway than the long knockers. That basically means they have no chance to win. Spieth was the only short knocker with any chance and he gained 10 strokes putting on the field which is ridiculously insane.

Just received these cool looking Golf Pride Grips.

Thanks JB and GolferGal

4a6f62dafc84d81be4e85cdf3c8a95de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back