2019 PGA Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride

I gave up on the computer. No issues at all on the app so far.

Nike has missed the mark lately with their hats. Not sure who is green lighting these designs, but they need a talking to

This would be my advice
[video=youtube;PKIpCPS-oZc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKIpCPS-oZc[/video]

609 par 5 lol

Nike has missed the mark lately with their hats. Not sure who is green lighting these designs, but they need a talking to

I'm the opposite, I've liked some of their hats lately. Liked the one Brooks wore at US Open last year, and liked the Blue one at the Masters.

609 par 5 lol

I was looking back at some photos from when I played. Pete outdrove me, chosenone, and christian by about 80 yards on that hole.

Somebody needs to tell Charley Hoffman this isn't the Masters

Tiger another long approach with a wedge

I was looking back at some photos from when I played. Pete outdrove me, chosenone, and christian by about 80 yards on that hole.

Wow thats crazy. I need to get out there someday and play a round with you guys

Brooks missing another makeable putt and Tiger escapes with a par

Live stream just dies. Going to have to preemptively download the app

Saw the tee shots on the par 5. Feed crashes out. Comes back as all 3 putt and then crashes out again. Going to to be a long day. Glad I'm working from home tomorrow so I can watch on the app instead.

Packing for THP Event, is he still wearing the Nike Skid Mark hat? The it straight down the middle.

Packing for THP Event, is he still wearing the Nike Skid Mark hat? The it straight down the middle.

I hated the hat, but now I kinda like it when you put it like that. Gives it meaning.

Somebody needs to tell Charley Hoffman this isn't the Masters

Nah .... it's not the Waste Management Open :act-up:

That's a perfect description of it too!

BK birdie bomb

Man, this live stream is killing me! Just hire the company that handled the Masters site.

some day I want the confidence that Brooks has on the greens.

I love Koepka's putting stroke. The ball just rolls perfectly off the face. Very similar to Tiger

Man, this live stream is killing me! Just hire the company that handled the Masters site.

Haha right! I just tweeted to them a photo of what I see which says currently off air. I expect no response of course.

15 is a b!tch of a hole

I'm the opposite, I've liked some of their hats lately. Liked the one Brooks wore at US Open last year, and liked the Blue one at the Masters.

I don't remember all the designs, but none struck me as " i like that one, maybe I'll pick it up"...I think the US Open from last year was the better of all the recent ones.

I'll never be able to see that hat and not think about this, thanks.

Haha right! I just tweeted to them a photo of what I see which says currently off air. I expect no response of course.

live feed just crapped out on me too...

Brooks looking sharp today in that outfit. He gets off to a good start this thing might be over sooner than later.

The mobile app is decent so far. Couple buffer spots but nothing horrible.

Back