2019 US Open Contest and Thread

Watching the pros cry about poa annual was rather amusing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The greatest tournament on the planet. Can't believe it's here once again.

If it isn't too late, I'll go with Snedeker

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I may be a Nike fan, but the Adipure Stan Smith looking shoes that DJ has been rocking recently look fantastic.

Pin locations rd. 1
7569262415c043d220e82302a141cfe7.jpg

Wow, 17 looks to be challenging...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

have the golf channel streaming at work waiting for the first group hit the live feed on USOPEN.com..... sucks we have to wait unitl this afternoon for Big Cat to tee off.

I'll just be getting home from work when he hits the tee.

I may be a Nike fan, but the Adipure Stan Smith looking shoes that DJ has been rocking recently look fantastic.

As a big fan of the basic Ashworth Cardiff before they started adding flair to them, I too am a fan. Not at $190, but I like the simple look.

Rahmbo with a nice long birdie to start his round

Lol.....ummmmm
8bbd6ca53c6c7b0fbb1411c314316c4d.jpg

Man, the things I would give to be there this week. The entire area is one of my favourites in the world.

As a big fan of the basic Ashworth Cardiff before they started adding flair to them, I too am a fan. Not at $190, but I like the simple look.

40% with the Father's Day sale.

Welp, Piercy seems to know something the rest don’t.

Soft conditions are leaving guys at two ends of the spectrum. Some are shocked and others are taking advantage of it.

-5 thru 6?!?!?!????!!? Wtf Piercy

Rahm 3 birdies out of the gate.

Rham keeps the birdies coming... nice first 3 holes.

Isn't Piercy at -5?

He is. It had been a few minutes since I looked at the leaderboard and I hadn't seen that he had eagled 6 when I posted.

He is. It had been a few minutes since I looked at the leaderboard and I hadn't seen that he had eagled 6 when I posted.

All good. My live feed is behind so figured I could have missed his next hole.

Back