2019 US Open Contest and Thread

While I’d love love love to see Fowler get one, I, going with the better odds (likely) and pick Brooks Koepka.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love the answer Brooks Koepka just gave when asked about playing the worst setup...

My heart says Tiger, but I'm gonna go with Rory.

Justin Thomas for the win

Someone should have told Tiger to change his shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2019 US Open is here and we have a really fun contest to go along with it, as well as a killer THP Prize Pack. This will also serve as our Official 2019 US Open Thread for all of the great tournament banter and conversation throughout the week.

The Prize
THP Prize Pack and while you won't know what is in it until the winner gets it delivered, we can definitely say it is 100% awesome!

Contest
Select who you think will win the US Open this year.
Post it in this thread.

Make your prediction in here and then stay for the conversation all week long.

JASON DAY ’cause Stevie Williams will be on Jason’s bag!
(Although my fav’s are (2)Rory McIlroy, (1)Brooks Koepka, (5)Francesco Molinari, (4)Rickie Fowler & (3)Phil Mickelson.)

Last edited:
Its 2010 again!
Graeme McDowell

Rory, he REALLY wants our open. Coming on a good feeling.after last weeks win & Sunday's performance.

I'm going with Xander Schauffele for the win this week!

Phil Mickelson

Fowler. Good luck to everyone

I don’t usually like the “majors edition” headcovers from a lot of the OEMs but i freaking love the callaway headcovers. They look absolute fire.

2019 US Open Contest and Thread

I don’t usually like the “majors edition” headcovers from a lot of the OEMs but i freaking love the callaway headcovers. They look absolute fire.

The nod to the old clam bakes was a classy touch. I like the blue they used also.

I’m going with Dustin Johnson.

The nod to the old clam bakes was a classy touch. I like the blue they used also.

Absolutely. Colors were blended perfectly and I love that the car zipper handles too. So cool.

Side note, Any idea who made the wood covers? They look a little different in style and I’m diggin it

I'll take Fowler. Hope I am able to watch at least some of this one. Will miss the final day at any rate.

I’m going to take Phil Mickelson for his completion of the career Slam.

Absolutely. Colors were blended perfectly and I love that the car zipper handles too. So cool.

Side note, Any idea who made the wood covers? They look a little different in style and I’m diggin it

I don’t, but I follow the Callaway guy on twitter and can ask and see what he says.

Brooks Koepka takes it

He might just be pissed off enough from the lack of recognition.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'll go with Webb Simpson.

Hard to pick anyone other than Brooks. But, he can't keep this pace up can he?

Dustin Johnson will win.

Back