2019 US Open Contest and Thread

Yesss, thank you thank you. :banana:

Congrats DT

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats DT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats DirtyTee. I applaud your pick of Gary Woodland (maybe that's because I picked him too).

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats!

Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats on the great pick!

Congrats. Enjoy your prize!

Congrats!

Congrats !

1. U.S. Open ratings up 44 percent

AP report on the big uptick in viewership..."This year's U.S. Open was the most watched since Fox started televising the event in 2015."
"Nielsen ratings show Sunday's final round averaged 7.31 million viewers and peaked at 10.17 viewers from 9:15 to 9:30 p.m. EDT, when Gary Woodland clinched his first major."
"Sunday's final round saw an increase of 44% over last year, when an average of 5.09 million watched. It is the first time since 2013 that the final round has averaged over seven million. The 2013 U.S. Open on NBC averaged 8.4 million for the final 18 holes."

Oh yeah and Tom Watson calling a THPer was pretty awesome too, right @tequila4kapp
A vendor at work got to talking about Tom Watson, how Mr. Watson is from his home town and the first tournament he ever went to he saw Watson playing with Seve. I broke out the picture of the signed Truvis and told him about the phone call. His jaw mays still be on the floor.

Back