2019 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Spieth is putting like it’s 2015!

Some pretty insane par saves the last 5 min or so between Rose and Hatton

Wow Hatton. Heck of a par.

That thing was flying when it hit the hole.
Those guys are fearless about having 5 footers coming back if they miss.

Nice shot by Hadwin!

Holmes is looking strong

Wow Hatton. Heck of a par.

I’m still trying to figure out how his tee shot wasn’t ob, but Rory’s was yesterday on 1

I always prefer watching great golf, but there are a few tour players that come off as so self entitled, that when the course kicks them in the teeth, they have this bewildered look on their face haha.

Those guys are fearless about having 5 footers coming back if they miss.

I’m sure that’s the right way to make putts but my god that’s scary confident.

I’m still trying to figure out how his tee shot wasn’t ob, but Rory’s was yesterday on 1
I didn't see the lay of the land as far as where OB was on that hole. Just saw him hack it out.

The Rahm we know and love it about to explode.

Rahm was surprisingly calm after that

Rahm meltdown in 3...2...1....

giphy.gif

Not so much after the 2nd time. Could be all down hill from here.

Nice to show Tom Lehman making that final walk up 18 with his son on the bag. He’s been such a class act for so long

I always prefer watching great golf, but there are a few tour players that come off as so self entitled, that when the course kicks them in the teeth, they have this bewildered look on their face haha.

And just like that we get a twofer with Rahm and JT both sharing the look of “but mom, I want it”.

The apparel is kind of bland this year. I’ve seen so many golfers wearing that shirt Fleetwood has on the last two days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The apparel is kind of bland this year. I’ve seen so many golfers wearing that shirt Fleetwood has on the last two days.

Yeah I expected more from the scripting given this is one of your biggest marketing opportunities all year. It’s like they aren’t even trying, (looking at you Nike)

Fleetwood ties for 2nd. Getting it going after scraping for pars in the middle of the round.

Yeah I expected more from the scripting given this is one of your biggest marketing opportunities all year. It’s like they aren’t even trying, (looking at you Nike)

I honestly had to check to make sure I was playing a replay of Round 1.

Cmon Rose that putter needs to get hot.

Brooks with a dart at 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brooks is waking up

Back