2019 Open Championship Contest and Thread

skysports has this really cool 3D AR thing on their broadcast, right now going through Rahm's swing

Those roll offs around the green would be maddening. Not much room for errors.

Spieth is getting shaky.

I’m going to need you to keep these internal thoughts to yourself. My guy is hanging on by a thread, positive mojo only please! Lol

Fleetwood posting a great round

Nice to see Spieth have the putter working.
Fleetwood in the clubhouse at -7.

Great round by Fleetwood!

I’m going to need you to keep these internal thoughts to yourself. My guy is hanging on by a thread, positive mojo only please! Lol

Lets hope the quality of those threads is better than his apparel sponsors haha.

Nice -4 by Fleetwood. Seeing him raise the jug come Sunday wouldn’t be a bad thing.

Nice finishing birdies for Fleetwood and Thomas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skysports has this really cool 3D AR thing on their broadcast, right now going through Rahm's swing
I agree. I have been watching their broadcast exclusively yesterday and today and have enjoyed it.

Lets hope the quality of those threads is better than his apparel sponsors haha.

I think Nike infiltrated UA apparel. It’s been pedestrian at best lately and one reason I’ve got more Travis Mathew in the closet than UA these days.

Holmes looks like a brawler after he hits the ball.

JB Holmes with a laser of a long iron... he looks dialed in

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Is Nike going with tin foil hats and shoes in honor of area 51?

Brooks strolling up 18 like a champion. Best swagger in golf right now.

Fantastic shot Spieth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Spieth hits a fairway he would be killing it. Or maybe he likes playing from the straw.

Is Nike going with tin foil hats and shoes in honor of area 51?

It was hard to get things approved by Kaep, so they figured with the Ultra Man collection, the martians were fair game.

Shot Tracer on the 1st hole would've been logical

Who is the commentator with what I’m presuming is an English accent? Is it Sam Torrance?

ETA - just realized Torrance is a Scot.

Pulling for Lowery. Seems like a good guy, I don’t know if he has the horsepower to bring it home though.

Holmes is not letting up

Who is the commentator with what I’m presuming is an English accent? Is it Sam Torrance?

It was yesterday on the radio portion so I’m guessing Sky Sports (if that’s what you’re watching) has him

Need some Open weather to blow in

It was yesterday on the radio portion so I’m guessing Sky Sports (if that’s what you’re watching) has him

I’m watching Golf Channel.

Back