2019 Open Championship Contest and Thread

What an awesome giveaway. Going with Adam Scott as my pick! Fingers crossed!

Bryson Dechambeau

-10 Tie Breaker (it wasn't asked for, but I'm throwing it out there)

I'll take Justin Rose FTW.

Open contest

Open contest

The 2019 Open Championship is here and we have a really fun contest to go along with it, as well as a killer Prize Pack we will call the Rickie DechamWoods Haul. This will also serve as our Official Thread for all of the great tournament banter and conversation throughout the week.

IMG_8879-M.jpg

The Prize
The Rickie DechamWoods prize pack is loaded with awesome gear as you can see from the image above.
6 Dozen Bridgestone Golf Balls
PUMA Golf OG Golf Shoes
Any set of Golf Pride Grips you would like

Contest
Select who you think will win the Open Championship this year.
Post it in this thread.
That's it. Then sit back and join us for the awesome conversation all week long.

Thanks for the contest.

It's Jon Rahm's week.

Justin Rose.

Kevin Kisner

Brooks Koepka

Man pretty pumped that I get to wake up early in the morning to watch some golf! Nothing better than Open Golf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#GoKizGo !!!!

Man pretty pumped that I get to wake up early in the morning to watch some golf! Nothing better than Open Golf!

Agreed!

I’m off the next few days and was watching on the Golf channel this morning. This is going to be a fun tournament and weather will be the biggest X factor in my opinion. I wouldn’t be surprised to see some high scores this week!

I have to go with Rory McIlroy

Laconic.

Tommy Fleetwood

Rory McIroy for the W.

Rory McIroy for the W.

Rory McIlroy for the W

The 2019 Open Championship is here and we have a really fun contest to go along with it, as well as a killer Prize Pack we will call the Rickie DechamWoods Haul. This will also serve as our Official Thread for all of the great tournament banter and conversation throughout the week.

IMG_8879-M.jpg

The Prize
The Rickie DechamWoods prize pack is loaded with awesome gear as you can see from the image above.
6 Dozen Bridgestone Golf Balls
PUMA Golf OG Golf Shoes
Any set of Golf Pride Grips you would like

Contest
Select who you think will win the Open Championship this year.
Post it in this thread.
That's it. Then sit back and join us for the awesome conversation all week long.

Tony Finau

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Very cool. I will be there this weekend for work hoping to sneak in a morning or late evening to see some. My pick is Rory even though I’m a Fowler fan.

Zach Johnson... because, why not?

"Cute little drives..." hahaha

I like Eddie Pepperell.

"Cute little drives..." hahaha

Back