2019 Open Championship Contest and Thread

JB Holmes, is a sloth.

Worst ballstriking for Rose in 5 years...coinciding with a gear change....
I was wondering that yesterday also.

I thought Rosie was beat up to hell though with his back. Can’t get comfortable, can’t move the way he and Foley want him to, having to make compensations etc

I can’t fully blame the clubs on that one.

Worst ballstriking for Rose in 5 years...coinciding with a gear change....

I played with a guy yesterday that uses the same putter as Rose - Axis1. Didn’t know much about it previously but it’s a really cool stick. Dude could roll it very well.

Looking like a one man show with the battle for 2nd.

I thought Rosie was beat up to hell though with his back. Can’t get comfortable, can’t move the way he and Foley want him to, having to make compensations etc

I can’t fully blame the clubs on that one.

Easier to blame Foley anyway haha.

Easier to blame Foley anyway haha.

Way easier. But, he is giving someone like Willett life again on the course. Refreshing to see, cause man.. That guy fell off the planet.

Lowry going pole to pole. He played amazing golf this week. It’s just a fight for 2-5th the rest of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oof. I think the back 9 just turned into the Lowry celebration march if Fleetwood drops a couple here. I love it for the fans there, and for Lowry.

I don't have a problem with Lowry winning - in fact it's a great story.

But I DO wish he'd at least make it a little interesting here coming down the stretch.

Koepka keeps going downhill....

Its lovely too.....:clapp:

"Nobody has hit it better than me this week" - Koepka

Not what the score says pal.....

Football in rain and weather is great to watch and play in, golf not fun at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this weather looks freaking awesome. I'd love to strap on the storm gear and slap it around in those conditions.

Fitzpatrick has the right idea. GTF off the course and out of the crap weather.

Azinger needs to tell us about wet grips again. I'm not sure I get it.

Maybe I'm the only one but I'm not prepared to give Lowry the Jug just yet. This weather could force a massive number or two yet still.

Definitely WAY MORE COMMERCIALS than actual golf shots/coverage.

NBC is a joke. This is quite disgusting.

Spieth looks like someone kicked his puppy

Yep, I have one of the marquee groups on a PC that I switch over too when NBC does that. All the networks do it. Annoying....

The back 9 is eating people up today

That is why I have watched all coverage on Sky Sports. The only issue with the Sky coverage was the brief appearances by Azinger in the broadcast booth on Thursday and Friday.

Tommy having trouble finding the short grass off the tee today

That is why I have watched all coverage on Sky Sports. The only issue with the Sky coverage was the brief appearances by Azinger in the broadcast booth on Thursday and Friday.

How do you get that? Pay for subscription?

How do you get that? Pay for subscription?

I can put it on my Firestick, but the Firestick some times isn't the smoothest running picture, I guess you could say.

Nice to see Yankee fans out there.

Back