2019 Open Championship Contest and Thread

So it appeared to me that Koepka drove the green, then Rickie putted out. Looked like there was a marker on the green. Did someone mark Koepka’s ball for him or how does that work?

Really surprised that Fleetwood hasn't been able to take advantage of the opportunities Lowry has given him on the last few holes. I honestly think I could've made better shots than the last 2 I saw him make. He's going to have nightmares about this one.

He's going to have nightmares about this one.

Nah... He hasn't been close all day. He is having to take risks because he is so far back.

Biggest suspense left is whether Westwood can finish 4th or better and get the automatic Masters invite for 2020.

That shirt Fleetwood is wearing is like the worst Rorschach test ever.

Any equipment manufacturers stick out as winners for the weekend? I think Srixon obviously got some good pub with Lowery, McDowil and Holmes getting good air time. Didn’t hear about the new utilities too much.

Biggest suspense left is whether Westwood can finish 4th or better and get the automatic Masters invite for 2020.

If Koepka finishes 3rd he will be the only player in history to have finished top-3 in all majors in a season. Not Jack or Tiger or Hogan...Koepka.

I see I have not missed much today. What a lousy final round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see I have not missed much today. What a lousy final round.

Just got home myself and thought the same

If Koepka finishes 3rd he will be the only player in history to have finished top-3 in all majors in a season. Not Jack or Tiger or Hogan...Koepka.

Needs birdie on 18 to do it...

2019 Open Championship Contest and Thread

I've actually found it to be surprisingly enjoyable given the lack of competition at the top.

I've actually found it to be surprisingly enjoyable given the lack of competition at the top.

Same here. Ive enjoyed it.

I’m so happy for Lowry. It’s pretty storybook for him to win this one.

I watched...but I wasn't locked in as much as I was the other majors.

Very very cool scene.

Pretty damn cool moment

So awesome for Shane. Seems like one of the good guys out there. Great return for the Open to Northern Ireland.

Congratulations to Shane Lowry from to win The Open on a course in Ireland. Great week of golf for him.

Dude was $$$ all week long

such a great win, seems like a real nice person

Look at ole BK sticking around to congratulate him

Back