Could You Sign Brooks Koepka

Think I’d have to go for it and market his cockiness— play off of people who like proven winners.

Not the best analogy, but I liken it to the Patriots. If you’re not a Patriots fan you hate em, but they keep on showing up and winning. Brooks does it similarly, not a true fan, your probably hate him. But he keeps on showing up and winning...

Some say arrogance, I say brutal honesty.

Give me the honest guy any day of the week, heck yeah I'd sign him.

"Everything in business is risk," Michael Milken. Any company contemplating signing Brooks would need to weigh the potential market gain. Did Tiger sell Nike clubs? Not enough or we would still see them on the racks today. So if it were up to me I would say no, just on the basis you're not going to get enough payback for a presumably huge investment.

I don't think I would. He doesn't seem to have the marketing appeal to be worth how much he would cost. My other concern is he seems like the kind of guy that could just drop off the face of the Earth if he really gets bored with the game.

I’d sign him in a minute. He doesn’t grind weekly so he is fresh for the majors, mentally and physically. Good looking guy and presents himself well.

Some say arrogance, I say brutal honesty.

Give me the honest guy any day of the week, heck yeah I'd sign him.

Same..

Back