The Barbasol Championship

gmiller598

Par 3 Net Zero
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I know nobody is watching this one because of the open but I'm pulling for Josh Teater in this one. He's a local Kentucky guy there and we went to the same college. He's having a strong moving day and currently sitting in the top 5. He should know the course well since I believe he's been a member there.

Bill Haas is also up there having a strong weekend.

I like to see little known guys who have never won on Tour before win, someone like Kyle Jones who shot 65 today and is within reach.

I watched it for an hour or so yesterday. JB Holmes, Justin Thomas and Kenny Perry should have played in it. At least John Daly gave it a shot.

I watched it for an hour or so yesterday. JB Holmes, Justin Thomas and Kenny Perry should have played in it. At least John Daly gave it a shot.

They should have skipped the Open? JB Doing pretty well.

They should have skipped the Open? JB Doing pretty well.

I new someone would have that reply. Just did not think it was going to be you.:sarcastic:

Jim Herman wins a birdie-fest at the Barbasol, shooting 26 under to win by 1 slim stroke. Now the good story part - This was just his 4th cut made in 20 starts this year, his other finishes were 43rd, 61st, & 71st plus 16 missed cuts. This is Jim's 2nd win, also won Houston Open a few years back.

Trump tweets to congratulate him.

Of course. The golf channel tried to give him credit for a putter switch because they played golf together recently.

The Barbasol Championship

Of course. The golf channel tried to give him credit for a putter switch because they played golf together recently.

Pretty sure Herman himself said it too.

This is because Herman used to be a club pro at Trump National Bedminster in New Jersey, is a friend of Trump's, and has played several rounds of golf with Trump.

Back