Shane Lowry - The Open Championship - WITB

People give Srixon a lot of flak at times for their staff not all playing their drivers, well this one did to a MAJOR.

Ends this years majors at TM, TM, TM, and Srixon.

Some impressive company.
Hadn't even dawned on me TM had a shot at the sweep

Stoked for the Srixon team with a great win and with Holmes on the leaderboard for the first 54 holes and GMac being there as well was great for them. Their equipment is very underrated and I bet a few more people take a look at them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White Hot insert on EXO putter with Stroke Lab.

This sounds like maybe a dream putter for me. I really like the white hot microhinge but there is something about that white hot insert.

Stoked for the Srixon team with a great win and with Holmes on the leaderboard for the first 54 holes and GMac being there as well was great for them. Their equipment is very underrated and I bet a few more people take a look at them now.

I feel like GMac, JB, and Lowry are such a solid and likable core to the Srixon Tour Staff. Great ambassadors for golf and Srixon. Great representation at The Open.

Found a version of his putter on the range today at WGC FedEx St Jude’s

0b3ae86f449ee58833ea6f2dc1dd6a3e.jpg

c530920520c22ac38ffe4720d28be360.jpg

That was a cool putter right there. We actually gave a sneak peek at that with @ddec and myself a while back in an interview with Sean Toulon. First ever look at it a couple of years ago.

That was a cool putter right there. We actually gave a sneak peek at that with @ddec and myself a while back in an interview with Sean Toulon. First ever look at it a couple of years ago.

sure did, and typical Sean was trying to have it in the video somewhere in the background as kind of an easter egg.

Back