2019 WGC FedEx St Jude Invitational

Saw Poulter had a fan removed for yelling get in the bunker while his ball was in the air. That's weak. He better toughen up before the RC at Bethpage....

Poultry taking a page out of JT’s book.

Poultry taking a page out of JT’s book.

He’s such a tool. I’ll be out there this weekend and I’m damn tempted to mess with him now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yelling get in the bunker while his ball was in the air.

So this sort of behaviour is acceptable? Getting him thrown out did everyone favour. Witness how much better behaved the Portrush crowd were and understand that these idiots are doing none any favours by being on the planet. It seems that when Poults helps you get rid of the problem you complained about , he is to blame....:confused2:

As we were asked in another thread...

Do you think anything can be done to quite the ignorant and annoying "get in the hole" and "mashed potato" yells at PGA events?

So this sort of behaviour is acceptable? Getting him thrown out did everyone favour. Witness how much better behaved the Portrush crowd were and understand that these idiots are doing none any favours by being on the planet. It seems that when Poults helps you get rid of the problem you complained about , he is to blame....:confused2:

As we were asked in another thread...

Do you think anything can be done to quite the ignorant and annoying "get in the hole" and "mashed potato" yells at PGA events?

It’s different because Poulter is a douchebag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s different because Poulter is a douchebag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I view Poulter in a different way. Hands down like the decision to have the fan removed, as I’m sure it was more than a single comment that was made about a bunker.

Last year my daughter and i were at the Bridgestone event at Firestone CC. Poulter came off the 15th hole and my daughter was standing there, gave her his ball and a high five. Note Poulter is her favorite golfer. After he finished up his round she was standing in the autograph section, he walks by stops, comes back to her and asks if she has the ball he gave her so he can autograph it. Picked right out of a crowd.

Sorry to digress.

People who know Poulter will find that easy to believe.

Too bad Rahm can't play every round jet-lagged.

This is turning out to be a good tournament, lots of big names moving into position.

This is turning out to be a good tournament, lots of big names moving into position.

It’s been a great day out here. Lots of good scores.

Rory and Brooks! What a moving day

Rory! What a final couple putts

e0ec5261fbc519473db5b8243c7492bd.jpg

Rory fresh off the 62

Rory and Brooks! What a moving day

They will most likely be the final pairing tomorrow. If that had happened last week, could you imagine the excitement on here? But this week, no one really cares.

They will most likely be the final pairing tomorrow. If that had happened last week, could you imagine the excitement on here? But this week, no one really cares.

Always get good tournaments down here and people ignore it every time. Get a WGC and people still don’t care.

The 18th at Southwind totally reminds me of the 18th at Sawgrass.

And what's the deal with Horschel? Dude always starts heating up around playoff time.

Final group tomorrow could create some major fireworks. Will be a great watch

He looks like he’s ready to pass out.

Talking with some guys who were there today, it wasn’t even that hot today. Those guys caught a break with the humidity. Heat index is usually low 100s+. Today it was low 90s.

Talking with some guys who were there today, it wasn’t even that hot today. Those guys caught a break with the humidity. Heat index is usually low 100s+. Today it was low 90s.

It was plenty hot lol

Excited to catch the Rory vs Brooks final pairing

Wasn't going to watch any golf today, but who can resist Rory v Koepka?

Wasn't going to watch any golf today, but who can resist Rory v Koepka?

Same here. Looking forward to these two going at it.

Brooks rolling the flatstick

Crowds are yuuuuge today

Back