2019 Evian Championship

*Range Rat

Chop since 1977
Reaction score
Handicap
poor skill
There's a major taking place on the LPGA Tour this week as well. Paula Creamer posts a 7 under (64) to take the 1st round lead; Inbee Park & Brittany Altamore are among those at -6, 1 shot back.

Yep, I caught the tail end of the coverage this morning. Was routing for Lexi, but she had a very bad day.

Yep, I caught the tail end of the coverage this morning. Was routing for Lexi, but she had a very bad day.

Yeah, she was struggling. Would be cool to see Creamer stay in contention and win.

Creamer has fallen a few back as she's only 1 under today so far. MH Lee and SH Park passed her with low rounds earlier today. Creamer is wearing a shirt with 'Kiss My Putt' across the front of it, not a fan - seems kinda silly.

Play suspended due to lightning in the area; Creamer at -9 on #12 is 1 back of MH Lee (-10).

Creamer fell off the face of the earth at the end of her round, she's at -2 eight shots back. From 13 to 17 she had 4 bogeys and a triple; 7 over & adios.
The top 4 on the leaderboard are all Koreans - Park, Kim, and 2 Lees.

Wish there was more coverage of this, Golf Channel doesn't seem to be showing any replays.

Yeah, women's majors don't rate at GC; its sad.

Wish there was more coverage of this, Golf Channel doesn't seem to be showing any replays.

Yup, I was disappointed about the lack of replay last night

Lexi lashed out at the course. Laura Davies mentioned that the greens were unfair.

Lexi lashed out at the course. Laura Davies mentioned that the greens were unfair.

Yep, Lexi said see yah.. heading home Buh Bye!

Not that sad about Creamer falling back. Less chance she takes a Solheim spot from Kupcho or one of the other young players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Hedwall the ladies' JB Holmes? She is very deliberate with the putter.

HJ Kim leads after 3 rounds at -15, 1 clear of SH Park at -14. These two have separated from the field a bit, we'll see if anyone can challenge them tomorrow.

What a great final round this is shaping up to be, despite the weather. The leaders seem unsteady, we’ve got two young Americans (Khang and Kupcho) looking for first titles ready to pounce any faltering, and the Jutanugarn sisters dangerously poised - and Moriya playing well despite the conditions.

Edge of the seat stuff!

Open Championship weather at an Augusta National course

Headed to the back 9 on Sunday and its ShanShan & JY Ko making charges trying to catch HJ Kim.

Lots of Solheim subplots going on here and next week. I’m liking Kupcho as a captains pick, and (if she holds steady) Khang will have two top ten finishes at the last two majors.

Have been watching this today. Looks like it may come down to the wire. Tough par 3 coming up for the leader.

Game on! Tough par 3 has gotten the leader. She will be lucky to walk away with 5.

And we have a new leader coming down the stretch.

Blink of an eye and everything changed! Holy frijoles!

JY Ko turns in an EXTRA COLD round in nasty, rainy conditions to snag her 2nd major victory of the year. Poor HJ Kim, who was cruising with the lead, found a miserable buried lie under the riveted face of a bunker and carded an event-deciding triple bogey 6 on #14. Also, Shout out to American rookie Jennifer Kupcho who turned in the round of the day with a clean 66 to vault herself up to a 2nd place finish.

Back