golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
Golf needs more of this... looking forward to it thanks

Easy money grab.

Pretty cool. They always use to have a Telus Skins game in Canada for a number of years. Freddy ayed a couple of times with some other top 20-30 guys. Ways always enjoyable to watch and see the guys relax some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use to love the Shells wonderful world of golf. Great 1 vs 1 match. Jack vs Arnold was the best one. This would be a great match up. You know who I’m choosing

Interesting matchup.

I will definitely watch. Not a huge fan of Jason Day, but I like the rest of them.

Hopefully its not another versions of "The Match"...what a waste of 4 hours of my life that was

Should be entertaining.

I am pumped to hear this is happening.

As long as it's available to watch without paying for (like Tiger v Phil) I am totally into it.

Hoping tiger gets his game back into form by then or it could be ugly

This will be fun to watch if it isn’t a pay per view event. Don’t need another Tiger vs Phil...

I'll route for Tiger as long as he plays golf, and he's still probably the biggest draw in the game so I get why he's involved. But this would probably be more entertaining if they had some of the younger talent competing. Rory, DJ, Brooks, and maybe Ricky or Jon Rahm would be a lot of fun to watch. Especially if they were mic'd up and NOT playing for 10 million dollars so maybe they could have a little fun with it. They could even do a mixed event with the women. Maybe two mixed groups of four would be fun and bring more of the spotlight on the LPGA.

Cannot wait to see this.

I’m with the crowd on this. If it’s not PPV I’ll be watching and enjoying it. Otherwise...I’ll pick up the highlights here.

I love this!!! Golf needs more events like this. I don't have cable, I subscribe to PGA Tour Live on NBC Sports gold instead, so I hope it's streamed there.

Whiskey

As others stated as long as this is not a pay per view I will be watching.

Day, Matsuyama, Mac, and Tiger. Could be good.

Back