2019 Wyndham Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year Sneds was the winner.

11 of the top 12 are skipping the event. Not a good look for the PGA Tour.

I think Koepka has already locked up the top spot in the Wyndham Rewards race. What about the others looking for an extra check?

11 of the top 12 are skipping the event. Not a good look for the PGA Tour.

Definitely not a good look on the outside but gives a lot of golfers still trying to get into the Fed Ex Playoffs a little better chance.

Good luck to those who choose to play. The weather doesn't look promising. Some of my buddies are going to watch, but I'll be busy.

This is a pretty good take on this year’s Wyndham from a local scribe:

https://www.greensboro.com/sports/e...cle_3a1098e9-4a24-5816-9d48-deac196dea3a.html

I’m hoping to get out to the tournament Sunday.

Interesting article. They have such a bad weekend that it has been hard to draw talent.

I must have misread the Wyndham Rewards rules last year because I thought the top 10 players who actually showed up would get paid. I guess that was just me being hopeful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year Sneds was the winner.

Looking at the course and the field I feel like this is the short-knockers Tour Championship LOL!!. This course really takes the 300 yard drive out of play and requires accuracy due to tough Bermuda rough. You can definitely tell everyone in that Sneds/Webb Simpson mold of player has shown up here. I know the FedEx Cup starts next week, but I am surprised Kisner isn't playing. This seems like a place he could cash a big check at.

I live about 15 minutes from Sedgefield. We got a storm last night around 8 that dumped buckets. Flash flood warnings and such. It’s going to be soft out there. #LiveUnderPar

I hope we see Wolff, Hovland, and Morikawa duking it out this week at the top. I want to see the young guns go low

Let's go Sneds for the repeat. Or Zach Johnson for first win in a while.

4 letters, two leaders so far.

Both An & Im have a ton of game. Wonder how they react to being in the lead so early. A handful of proven vets right behind them.

I hope we see Wolff, Hovland, and Morikawa duking it out this week at the top. I want to see the young guns go low

All 3 w/ solid 1st round. Love watching all these guys play. A few weeks back when Wolff won vs. Morikawa/Dechambeau I had played that Sunday and then brought our group to local watering hole. We put that final round on all the TV's and it took over whole bar. Hoping for a repeat of sorts this weekend!!

4 letters, two leaders so far.

Both An & Im have a ton of game. Wonder how they react to being in the lead so early. A handful of proven vets right behind them.

Ben An is good. Not sure of the other guy, but An has it in him to keep it up. Will he, who knows, but he certainly can.

Ben An is good. Not sure of the other guy, but An has it in him to keep it up. Will he, who knows, but he certainly can.
Im was player of the year on the web last year. Basically lead the money list from start to finish. Serious amount of game, with Wolff and Morikawa bursting on the scene. He has gotten a little over looked. Came into the week 25th in the FedEx Cup

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Im was player of the year on the web last year. Basically lead the money list from start to finish. Serious amount of game, with Wolff and Morikawa bursting on the scene. He has gotten a little over looked. Came into the week 25th in the FedEx Cup

Damn ok. If I get time this weekend it will be a fun watch

Hes been real good, I just worry about stamina, He has literally played every single week this season.

Svensson went out in 28 today

Teater's Grasshoppers hat is on point!

Adam Svensson, the only player with 2 rounds of 61 on Tour this year

Hovland and Wolff are doing there part, but Morikawa letting me down.

Back