2019 Wyndham Championship

If you never have, and you some time get a chance to play a Donald Ross designed course, do so. They can be such fun. My favorite course I've ever played is a DR design.

Watching An putt I thought it was Reed. lol

WOW.. Spieth w/ a 77 goes from 12th to 78th & heading home

I do like watching this tournament because of all of the drama around the final 125. Watching guys playing for their jobs is pretty tense at times.

Jeeze. A 62 on Sunday. That's just stupid good.

Well I was able to secure tickets to today’s round late yesterday evening. I took my 8 year old. It was his first golf tournament and I wasn’t sure it would keep his attention for too long. We had been there about 10 minutes, watched Hovland and Poston tee off on 1 when a nice young couple standing beside us offered their luxury box passes for hole 17. So we got watch the rest of the afternoon in style behind the 17th green in the ac with full accommodations. It was awesome!

My son loved his first golf tournament, although he’s probably spoiled now, what with the whole luxury box thing. It was definitely a cool experience we got to have together and something I’ll remember for a lifetime. Don’t recall much about the golf that stood out, but certainly an unforgettable day for the 2 of us.

Well I was able to secure tickets to today’s round late yesterday evening. I took my 8 year old. It was his first golf tournament and I wasn’t sure it would keep his attention for too long. We had been there about 10 minutes, watched Hovland and Poston tee off on 1 when a nice young couple standing beside us offered their luxury box passes for hole 17. So we got watch the rest of the afternoon in style behind the 17th green in the ac with full accommodations. It was awesome!

My son loved his first golf tournament, although he’s probably spoiled now, what with the whole luxury box thing. It was definitely a cool experience we got to have together and something I’ll remember for a lifetime. Don’t recall much about the golf that stood out, but certainly an unforgettable day for the 2 of us.

Fantastic story and it sounds like the seeds have been planted for more events! Glad you enjoyed with your son

No bogies for 72 holes too.

That’s absolutely amazing. It’s the first time in 45 years that’s been done.

That’s absolutely amazing. It’s the first time in 45 years that’s been done.

Wow. That's hard to believe.

This kid could be one to watch out for down the road with consistency like that.

Back