Thorbjorn Olesen arrested

Yeah I woke up in my running car in my garage no clue how I got there at 3am

Running in the garage? Thankfully, you woke up.

Ambience is some crazy stuff.

Running in the garage? Thankfully, you woke up.

Ambience is some crazy stuff.
Yeah dumb luck I didn't kill myself or someone. Last time I ever took one.

Never liked Olsen , comes across as an arrogant little arse.

When you fly at night 1st class on BA, you are cocooned, so it is easy to believe that other passengers had no idea what was happening. If he drank in the lounge and had a top up as they took off, it is easy to board drunk.

If no drugs were involved he should be prosecuted. Then he deserves the Tour to give him the same treatment as Tiger got for his DUI.

I’m sure drug interaction will be his excuse even if it was just the Booz. Personal responsibility is a rare thing these days...

I’m sure drug interaction will be his excuse even if it was just the Booz. Personal responsibility is a rare thing these days...

Yeah, no matter what it was, this is on him. Everyone should know the effects of what they put in their body. I see a FedEx cup suspension coming. Obviously it's not a mystery that Ambien and booze makes you crazy since I and several others immediately thought that about this incident and I have never taken Ambien or been around someone taking Ambien.

Question for all: Should this be similar, less, or more severe than DJ's suspension for cocaine (allegedly) use?

Yeah, no matter what it was, this is on him. Everyone should know the effects of what they put in their body. I see a FedEx cup suspension coming. Obviously it's not a mystery that Ambien and booze makes you crazy since I and several others immediately thought that about this incident and I have never taken Ambien or been around someone taking Ambien.

Question for all: Should this be similar, less, or more severe than DJ's suspension for cocaine (allegedly) use?

Worse. DJ wasn’t messing with a woman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never liked Olsen , comes across as an arrogant little arse.

When you fly at night 1st class on BA, you are cocooned, so it is easy to believe that other passengers had no idea what was happening. If he drank in the lounge and had a top up as they took off, it is easy to board drunk.

If no drugs were involved he should be prosecuted. Then he deserves the Tour to give him the same treatment as Tiger got for his DUI.

What did the Tour do to Tiger?

Back