2019 The Northern Trust: FedEx Cup Playoffs Begin

Wow, look who entered the room everyone....Deano Downer.

I just don't want you boys peeing your pants with excitement on a Friday.

Kind of crazy to see with how many guys are putting up low numbers, that the cut right now is still only -1. Will be interested to see what it ends at today.

Can’t even let us have 10 minutes can ya. Us fans take what we can get now-a-days.

Hahaha

Seriously though, I’m ready for him to break through al this, slow golfer or not, I enjoy it when he is in the hunt.

Plus, some of the stuff I’ve watched of him talking about his swing struggles has been very honest and I dig that.

@Nate .....Check out the leaderboard!!

Posted at 10:48AM EST

59a92c46e9ea65b81babb4807c141525.gif

Posted at 11:11AM EST

He only does this on Thursday/Friday. Weekends....not so much

Posted at 11:31AM EST

Can’t even let us have 10 minutes can ya. Us fans take what we can get now-a-days.

You had your 10+ minutes in Wonderland...

Hahaha

Seriously though, I’m ready for him to break through al this, slow golfer or not, I enjoy it when he is in the hunt.

Plus, some of the stuff I’ve watched of him talking about his swing struggles has been very honest and I dig that.

I think he was going through some stuff. You could tell he was getting really frustrated, and I think a lot of his antics were due to outside factors. When he's playing well I enjoy watching him.

Hahaha

I’m actually surprised at how patient he’s been with this rebuild. I know he’s had some frustration moments shown on tv but I think for the most part he’s been pretty level in all this unknown. Good to see him do this today even if it’s only 2 days of work.

I’m actually surprised at how patient he’s been with this rebuild. I know he’s had some frustration moments shown on tv but I think for the most part he’s been pretty level in all this unknown. Good to see him do this today even if it’s only 2 days of work.

what I like about him is he's not shy about standing up there week after week and talk about it.

I think he was going through some stuff. You could tell he was getting really frustrated, and I think a lot of his antics were due to outside factors. When he's playing well I enjoy watching him.

As a bonus, he managed to refrain from throwing his driver at his caddie. So all things considered he handled it ok. Hahahaha

Bummer about Tiger, hope it's nothing long term, he seems disinterested since he won The Masters.

I think Spieth comes back to earth on the weekend. Great playing for him and I hope he gets in the Tour Championship, I think he's great for the game.

I wonder who else makes some moves today.

Posted at 10:48AM EST

Posted at 11:11AM EST

Posted at 11:31AM EST

You had your 10+ minutes in Wonderland...

10 more minutes please??!!??

After today we get three days worth of work this week! Bonus Spieth golf!!

Tiger didn't mention any injuries in his post round presser yesterday, just said he played bad, didn't hit any good shots, couldn't get it going. Wonder if he's just avoiding another bad round and a DFL finish - which was highly possible based on yesterday's performance.

Tiger didn't mention any injuries in his post round presser yesterday, just said he played bad, didn't hit any good shots, couldn't get it going. Wonder if he's just avoiding another bad round and a DFL finish - which was highly possible based on yesterday's performance.

Not to mention his round would be televised today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merritt already -2 through 2 today. Fiya.

Rory pulling his recent Sunday form on Friday so far.

Last edited:
Spieth is 10th in first round scoring and 2nd in the second. He drops to 172nd in the third and 195th of 196 in the fourth.

I hope he will throw down a couple of mid-60s on the weekend.

He was going to need a 66 just to be at the projected cut right now (-1). He'd only shot 66 or better twice this year. A 65 at Riviera and a 66 at Mexico City.

Well Rory just assessed a two shot penalty for touching a clump of sand behind his ball that he thought was a rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I'm confused, I thought the new rule allowed you to touch the sand and Rory is assessed a two stroke penalty? He said he thought it was a rock but was sand. Is that interpreted as testing the sand?

Back