JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you think he tees it up again at some point on the PGA Tour in 2019?

His lack of golf after the Masters is concerning and an oblique injury is no joke that won't heal by next week.

He still has his own tournament in December doesn't he? I think he would play in that but hopefully shuts it down the rest of the year.

As such a big fan it’s pretty frustrating that after winning the Masters he really has not been playing in between majors. Get healthy for 2020 and come back strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least he gave everyone one last hurrah.

Love Tiger. He has some commitments that I'm sure he'll attend but he definitely won't contend the rest of this year.

Damn... the game is so good when he's in the hunt, especially in majors.

I honestly think he is done for the year.

Not at all surprised to see him withdraw. Tiger don't stay in tourneys when he won't make the cut!

Unless they figure out a way to keep his back healthy he is done.

He might show up but he won’t be a factor.

Considering he has only played a handful of tournaments since winning the Masters, I doubt he plays again in 2019.

What was more surprising this or Spieth going low today?

Neither are surprising.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

At this point, it feels like he's just trying to peak in the second week of April. All other starts are gravy.

When he becomes a ceremonial starter at Augusta, Gary Player is going to brag about outdriving him. Yes, I expect Gary Player to still be alive and hitting golf balls when Tiger becomes a ceremonial starter.

Never thought he'd win again after the last back surgery so what do I know. That said; his 2019 season is over.

Honestly I think he is done for 2019. I hope he takes time to figure it all out. He has seen drained ever since the Master’s win. Which may be the case as for the average golfer we can’t understand what the body goes through mentally and physically for that preparation.

I do hope he comes back, because he has honestly made golf fun to watch.

Spieth is 2nd on tour this year in Friday scoring.

He just happens to be in the 100s in Saturday/Sunday scoring.

The 2019 season is over for Tiger because he's out of the playoffs; the next you'll see him on the course will likely be the Japanese Skins Game in October.

Back