The Official Rory McIlroy Thread

What a change with the flatstick!! Round into form going to Augusta.

Leader by 4!

fef41f1a05e500b73ea8925335c92da3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man is Rory fun to watch when he's playing well!

Just woke up.

Rory down 2 thru 7 in the final group against Molinari.

And Molinari just stuck his approach shot.

Come on Rory!!

Rory birdies 8 but bogeys 9 to shoot Even ok the front.

Molinari 3 birds to have a 3 shot lead going to 10.

Pin seeking time Rors.

Not that I’m that guy for marketing but Nike apparel getting a lot of pub this morning.

Molinari - 1st
Rory/Noren T2

Bjerregrand 4th

Ross Fisher 5th or 6th

Brooks Koepka final group this afternoon

Rory 4 back of Molinari now. +1 on the day.

Noren and Bjerregrand 3 back

Rors just can't make anything happen today.

3 shot lead for Rory after 36

Rory 71-70
Molinari 67-68

That’ll do it. Well done Francesco.

All those little missed putts and yanked wedges on the weekend really came back to bite Rory, as you knew they would. Well played for Molinari.

It's not a new take, but hearing Rory talk about speeding up pace of play and how the slow players are a problem is music to my ears

I heard the sound bite where Rory was dogging on Kuch about $$, that was pretty funny. It looked like all in good fun and Kuch was laughing too, but it was a good burn.

First day here and I see that Rory has his own thread. I really like the guy but he has a serious issue down the stretch as of late. Hate to see that.

I heard the sound bite where Rory was dogging on Kuch about $$, that was pretty funny. It looked like all in good fun and Kuch was laughing too, but it was a good burn.

It was hilarious!

At least he was able to close out the comment and didn't spit up on himself at the end.

Rory's club storage going back to 2014. A few things stand out to me... Nike clubs and too many putters!!
4249538d03cd84157f9e174ad86312c6.jpg

Rory's club storage going back to 2014. A few things stand out to me... Nike clubs and too many putters!!
4249538d03cd84157f9e174ad86312c6.jpg
That’s a cool post.

Feels odd to take over the #1 spot when you aren't even playing.

I have a feeling he and a few others will be flip flopping the top spot this year
Yes lots of changes for sure as the points are close. I think Koepka and Rahm will be in the mix.

Back