The Official Tiger Woods Thread

If I was another PGA professional, I would object to getting paired with Tiger in a tournament now that it has come out that he is a known philanderer. Also, if he passes Jack's record of 18 majors, it will be meaningless as Jack never cheated on his wife.

I have never disagreed with any post on this forum as much as I do with yours.

I'm pretty sure Ted's post was intended as sarcasm.

I don't know Ted and a forum is two dimensional - sarcasm doesn't come across without a bit of help.

I agree. But I think his point was that all of this gossip/speculation/criticism/whatever of Tiger's private life does not have any bearing on his stature as a preeminent golfer. As such, the discussions are silly.

And I would agree with that. Except that Tiger has also earned a significant amount of money from endorsements, which rely heavily on the perception of his character. When he voluntarily puts his character on display for money, his personal life becomes fair game - silly or not.

Who will get the kids?

Who will get the kids?

My $$$$ is on the former nanny. Tiger travels too much.

Last edited:
Elin hurt.

Elin hurt.

She is the real victim here. Trusted Tiger to actually be the man he claimed to be & got dumped on. If what Tiger supposedly told Jaimee, one of his girlfriends, I would be sriously pissed if I were Elin. Not happy in his marriage, always will be with Jaimee, etc.

She is the real victim here. Trusted Tiger to actually be the man he claimed to be & got dumped on. If what Tiger supposedly told Jaimee, one of his girlfriends, I would be sriously pissed if I were Elin. Not happy in his marriage, always will be with Jaimee, etc.

Merged to the other thread.

Merged to the other thread.

Why?

This thread was about Elin being hurt & was to be kept separate from Tigers free for all.

Because it is the same story. People have been discussing Elin in here and there does not need to be a separate thread about it.

Because it is the same story. People have been discussing Elin in here and there does not need to be a separate thread about it.

7500 other threads about various topics.....many of them being the same thing over & over. Whatever.

[YOUTUBE]jV85rD0gfqo[/YOUTUBE]

I didn't know Elin and the FHP spoke Chinese. Or that the Escalade was a minivan.

I voted for Elin. Seems like Tiger has enough "babes" to take care of. :D

Last edited:
Really a shame for everyone involved. There is just nothing that is so hurtful as the loss of trust in your partner.

At first it was 'fun' to follow the news for a while, but now I am sort of bummed out. I liked Tiger, and on some levels I still do, but I will never look at him the same way...

What will this mean for professional golf? Or the golf industry? It seems generally accepted that Tiger's arrival gave the 'golf-economy' a huge boost. Will it now come crashing down? Or is this the final piece in the puzzle of making golf 'mainstream'?

Nice to see it's applied equally.

Reactions: JB
Nice to see it's applied equally.

This thread has been merged as well.

By the way, sometimes it takes a little while, we have other things going on as well..

I don't think it will have much of an impact either way. This was his first transgression and if he ends up staying with her, then I think in a year or so everyone will forget about it just like they have with Kobe. It's their lives and if he is a scumbag in regards to his personal life, oh well, he is still a great golfer which is the only reason I give 2 craps about him.

Still no responses from those who were accusing the Enquirer report as being incorrect & defending Tiger as some form of pseudo god who can do no wrong.

I'm disappointed in Tiger. I know, it's none of my business, he's a human being with faults, it's not fair the scrutiny he's under, he's not a role model, and on and on and on.

Nonetheless, I'm disappointed. Does it affect my life? Will my daughter and millions of other kids be traumatized? No, but I can still be disappointed. I know he gives millions to charity through his foundation, but screwing around the way he has while his wife was carrying and giving birth to his kids is just sad. It's sad and classless behavior no matter who engages in it.

At least it is in my world. Your world may vary.

Kevin

Some of us were saying that this situation is no one's business. I still stand by that. Others were skeptical of anything printed in the Enquirer with good reason. My understanding is that Tiger has apologized, but not confessed to anything. The real question is why are you so gleeful?

While you may be right, could it also be that the doors were locked, and she did not want to shatter glass near him, so she shattered the glass furthest from him?????

I mean jumping to conclusions that a woman smashed her husbands car only because the National Enquirer reported something seems way off. What has this person EVER done in his entire public life that would give that idea.

Well, I guess their reporting was spot on.

The point is that everybody is jumping to conclusions over something that they know nothing about. Making claims about a mans marriage that they know nothing about. Basing opinions off a news source that has been wrong more than they have been right.

Dead nuts on factual this time.

If your view of "figuring out what happened" is making accusations about his marriage, without any facts than you are right, go CSI on the case.

My point is NOBODY but the two of them know what happened, and until facts are known, maybe we should leave their marriage out of it. Kids are involved and when speaking ill of someones family life, I am not sure without facts that it should be done atleast not on a public forum.

Didn't need to go CSI, just read between the lines & it was all crystal clear.

Our Friend Ryan B at Waggle Room got to speak with the alleged mistress of Tiger Woods yesterday and here is that interview.

I spoke with Rachel Uchitel, the New York City woman identified by the National Enquirer in this week's issue as having carried on an affair with golfer Tiger Woods. Internet rumors have swirled since the initial release of the Enquirer to newsstands on Wednesday. A car accident involving only Woods outside of his Isleworth home on early Friday morning fueled further speculation that the accident and the Enquirer report were somehow connected.

Uchitel and I spoke on the phone on Friday evening to get her side of the story concerning the Enquirer article despite "not [being] supposed to talk much about this yet."

Uchitel vehemently and patently denied the allegations made in the Enquirer piece. In fact, Uchitel told Waggle Room that she spoke to the Enquirer for the piece - and her quotes were not published.

"My quotes were not even run [by the Enquirer]," Uchitel said. "Their story was not even close to the conversation that we had."

The New York City native is the Director of VIP services for Pink Elephant, a company that specializes in the nightclub scene in the Big Apple. Uchitel told me that the story runs contradictory to what her job entails.

"As part of my job, I have to keep many secrets about celebrities, so for [the Enquirer to report] me as going around telling people about something like this doesn't make sense." Uchitel added, "I'm not that big of an idiot."

"Other things have happened in my past that would prevent me from doing anything like this," Uchitel said - an allusion to prior celebrity rag reports that she has been linked to other celebrities and athletes. "I have traveled with men that are quietly more important than Tiger Woods and it is incredibly difficult to get to their hotel room.

"So, then, how is it possible that I walked up to the counter at [Woods'] hotel in Melbourne, asked for a room key, and went to the 35th floor?"

"And that I would be dumb enough to let the Enquirer into the elevator and see me push the button saying '35?'"

Uchitel said that the purported facts behind the Woods story "don't make common sense."

Uchitel said that she is frequently considered the subject of these kinds of rumors because she is often photographed with the celebrities that she is expected to cater to as part of her job.

The 34 year old was vehement when she said, "My job has nothing to do with my sexual past."

As for Ashley Samson - the woman that was the source for the Enquirer story, Uchitel told me that she is not her friend and what she told the Enquirer was "completely outlandish" insinuating that Samson may have spoken to the magazine in exchange for a sizable payout.

"These reporters should do some fact checking and research on who supplied this information [to the Enquirer]."

As a former television producer for Bloomberg, Uchitel was appalled at the lack of research into the facts of the story and how it was told.

Uchitel is concerned that these reports will ruin her place within her industry.

Further, Uchitel is hurt that she is being judged by strangers that don't know her and people "writing about stuff that they don't know."

She thanked me for the opportunity to tell her side of the story - something she feels has yet to have come out throughout this situation.

Dyna, I agree to an extent, but at the same time, NOBODY has any proof that says otherwise. The National Enquirer publishes a report and people run with it. She answers the questions and it gets published and it must be wrong? Makes little sense to me.

This is the same organization that had martian babies on the cover and they are wrong more than they are right. Could they be right this time? Maybe, but they could be just as wrong as they normally are.

But to believe one side of the story when they have a horrible track record and not the other when they have a perfect track record seems odd to me.

Well, it appears that was all complete bs. Tigers company paid for Rachels airfare & hotel to Australia.

Back