Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Collapse

Below Nav Bar Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by AHAurand View Post
    Whatever the circumstances, let's all cross our fingers that he's ok because he truly is the face of golf at the moment. Let's also hope that nothing sketchy/illegal (e.g. drugs, etc.) was involved because that will not be good for the game in an already tough time to find sponsors, etc.
    Good point, they are saying he is in serious condition which is unusual at that low of speed.
    In myAnomaly or Grom
    R9 SuperTri 9.5* POW edition
    R9 15* 3W-Courtesy of THP
    CGB Rescue 3*
    Burner Rescue 4 & 5*
    CGB Max 6-PW
    CG14 48*
    CG15 56*,60*
    SB-1-Courtesy of THP
    Performance underwear
    If you ain't first, you're last.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by JB View Post
      The people behind that report are the Enquirer and there has yet to be a shred of proof about it.
      Originally posted by Diane View Post
      I hate reports like that - whether true or not - it's no one's business and it's just hurtful.
      Hence the word "supposed" in my post. I believe the Enquirer is the one who broke the story about John Edwards.
      I shall smite you with my anonymous rep

      Comment


      • #18
        Just heard on the radio here that he is not in serious condition. Seems to make more sense if the air bag didn't even deploy.

        Let us hope.
        In my Exodus bag...
        • Driver - Hyper X
        • FW - X Hot 3W
        • Hybrid - 3 & 4 3DX
        • Irons - 5 - PW
        • Wedges - RAC 56*
        • Putter - Anser G2i

        Comment


        • #19
          2:30am, leaving his house, injured under 35mph, probably a fight with the wife and not wearing a seatbelt.
          WITB
          Driver: TaylorMade R9 460 8.5*
          Fairway Wood: TaylorMade SLDR Mini 12*, SLDR 3w HL 17*
          Irons: 4,5 Cleveland Altitudes 6,7,8 588MT, 9,PW,DW 588TT
          Wedges: Vokey 54,60
          Putter: Scotty Cameron Golo Belly

          Comment


          • #20
            Come on guys - haven't you ever gone out at 2:30am for something other than because you fought with your wife?
            Driver - Mizuno Tava
            7 Wood - Wilson Prostaff
            4 Hybrid - MacGregor MacTec NVG2
            Irons - Callaway Big Bertha
            SW - Titleist
            Putter - Odyssey White Hot XG Rossi

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Diane View Post
              Come on guys - haven't you ever gone out at 2:30am for something other than because you fought with your wife?
              Nope, that's always the reason.

              jk
              Driver: Callaway FT-IQ Tour 9.5*
              3/5 Woods: Callaway Diablo Octane
              3/4 Hybrid: Nickent 5dx
              Irons: Callaway X-22
              Putter: Odyssey White Hot #6

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Diane View Post
                Come on guys - haven't you ever gone out at 2:30am for something other than because you fought with your wife?
                Munchies?
                In myAnomaly or Grom
                R9 SuperTri 9.5* POW edition
                R9 15* 3W-Courtesy of THP
                CGB Rescue 3*
                Burner Rescue 4 & 5*
                CGB Max 6-PW
                CG14 48*
                CG15 56*,60*
                SB-1-Courtesy of THP
                Performance underwear
                If you ain't first, you're last.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Diane View Post
                  Come on guys - haven't you ever gone out at 2:30am for something other than because you fought with your wife?
                  Originally posted by Grogger31 View Post
                  Nope, that's always the reason.

                  jk


                  BINGO!!!!!!!
                  I shall smite you with my anonymous rep

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by TheGasman View Post
                    Munchies?
                    +1....

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I am fascinated with all the assumptions that he MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING WRONG. THere was no alcohol, he did not hurt anybody, and the serious reports have turned out to be wrong from the local reports that say he is doing fine.

                      We have been so programmed by every other athlete or celebrity that live a certain lifestyle that they must be doing something wrong, but if there was ever a guy that should get a pass atleast in this, it is this guy. He has never done anything away from teh course to give us any reason not to.
                      In my 2018 #TheGrandaddy THP Event Bag

                      Driver:
                      Epic Flash w/ Helium Shaft 45"
                      Driver 2: XXIO Prime w/
                      Custom THP HZRDUS Shaft 43.5"
                      Fairway Wood:
                      5 Wood
                      Hybrids: Launcher HB
                      Irons: Apex 19 w/ Recoil Proto 95
                      Wedges:
                      CBX 50* and RTX-4 56* & 60* PM Grind 19
                      Putter: EXO Stroke Lab Marxman
                      Balls:
                      Chrome Soft X

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        JB - I agree. Thank you for posting that.
                        Driver - Mizuno Tava
                        7 Wood - Wilson Prostaff
                        4 Hybrid - MacGregor MacTec NVG2
                        Irons - Callaway Big Bertha
                        SW - Titleist
                        Putter - Odyssey White Hot XG Rossi

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Sorry Diane, but when you have as much loot as Tiger, there is no going out at 2:30am for something as you have everything you could ever want stocked in your house all the time by the 3-4 maids, 3-4 butlers, etc. I am actually SURPRISED he was driving himself, so my gut feeling is, he fought with the wife, was leaving his driveway without a seatbelt and crashed. If you are under 35mph and have serious injuries without airbags deploying I would wager next months pay he had no seatbelt on. The reports didn't report any other cars involved did they?
                          WITB
                          Driver: TaylorMade R9 460 8.5*
                          Fairway Wood: TaylorMade SLDR Mini 12*, SLDR 3w HL 17*
                          Irons: 4,5 Cleveland Altitudes 6,7,8 588MT, 9,PW,DW 588TT
                          Wedges: Vokey 54,60
                          Putter: Scotty Cameron Golo Belly

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by JB View Post
                            I am fascinated with all the assumptions that he MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING WRONG. THere was no alcohol, he did not hurt anybody, and the serious reports have turned out to be wrong from the local reports that say he is doing fine.

                            We have been so programmed by every other athlete or celebrity that live a certain lifestyle that they must be doing something wrong, but if there was ever a guy that should get a pass atleast in this, it is this guy. He has never done anything away from teh course to give us any reason not to.
                            I think because the news is reporting there are charges pending.
                            In myAnomaly or Grom
                            R9 SuperTri 9.5* POW edition
                            R9 15* 3W-Courtesy of THP
                            CGB Rescue 3*
                            Burner Rescue 4 & 5*
                            CGB Max 6-PW
                            CG14 48*
                            CG15 56*,60*
                            SB-1-Courtesy of THP
                            Performance underwear
                            If you ain't first, you're last.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Vegan702 View Post
                              Sorry Diane, but when you have as much loot as Tiger, there is no going out at 2:30am for something as you have everything you could ever want stocked in your house all the time by the 3-4 maids, 3-4 butlers, etc. I am actually SURPRISED he was driving himself, so my gut feeling is, he fought with the wife, was leaving his driveway without a seatbelt and crashed. If you are under 35mph and have serious injuries without airbags deploying I would wager next months pay he had no seatbelt on. The reports didn't report any other cars involved did they?
                              Nope reports are he lost control.
                              In my stand bag:

                              Under the Tiger head cover; Driver: Great Big Bertha 10.5*
                              Under the Ronald McDonald Shoe cover; Fairway Wood: Great Big Bertha 15*
                              Hybrids: RBZ 3 hybrid
                              Irons: X-22 4-PW; MD3 S-Grind 50* and 54*; X-Forged 56* SW "Mack Daddy";
                              Putter: Versa 90 Sabertooth with Super Stroke grip
                              Ball: Still fishing it out of the lake

                              Courtsey of THP and Daphne's

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by TheGasman View Post
                                I think because the news is reporting there are charges pending.
                                Since he hit a hydrant wouldn't he get atleast destruction of property or failure to control? Not really a charge but a ticketable offense.
                                In my stand bag:

                                Under the Tiger head cover; Driver: Great Big Bertha 10.5*
                                Under the Ronald McDonald Shoe cover; Fairway Wood: Great Big Bertha 15*
                                Hybrids: RBZ 3 hybrid
                                Irons: X-22 4-PW; MD3 S-Grind 50* and 54*; X-Forged 56* SW "Mack Daddy";
                                Putter: Versa 90 Sabertooth with Super Stroke grip
                                Ball: Still fishing it out of the lake

                                Courtsey of THP and Daphne's

                                Comment

                                Above Footer Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X