The Official Tiger Woods Thread

I thought Tiger lived in a much more expensive house than is being reported as $2.4 million? Anyone know if this is being reported in error? I thought he lived in a house that was 20,000SF with a guest house, etc?

He's still living in the Isleworth house. He's moving into the Jupiter Island house soon.

Came across this:

Here's part of the Associated Press report....

Police chief: Woods' wife helped after accident

Tiger Woods was injured in a car accident early Friday outside his Florida mansion, and a local police chief said his wife used a golf club to smash out the back window and help get the world's No. 1 golfer out of the SUV.

Woods was treated and released from a hospital in good condition, his spokesman said. The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods' vehicle hit a fire hydrant and a tree in his neighbor's yard as he pulled out of his driveway at 2:25 a.m.

Windermere police chief Daniel Saylor told The Associated Press that officers found the 33-year-old PGA star laying in the street with his wife, Elin, hovering over him.

She told officers she was in the house when she heard the accident and "came out and broke the back window with a golf club."

Woods had lacerations to his upper and lower lips, and he had blood in his mouth, Saylor said.

The chief said Woods was in and out of consciousness when his two officers arrived. He said the officers held Woods to the ground and "when he woke up, he tried to get up and lost consciousness."

He said officers treated Woods for 10 minutes until an ambulance arrived.

The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods was alone in his 2009 Cadillac when he pulled out of his driveway from his mansion at Isleworth, a gated waterfront community just outside Orlando.

The patrol reported Woods' injuries as serious, although Woods spokesman Glenn Greenspan issued a statement that Woods was treated and released.

The patrol said alcohol was not involved, although the accident remains under investigation and charges could be filed.

Smashed out the back window of an Escalade to get him out??????? Aren't those 4 door vehicles??? How's about opening any of the 4 doors????? And she heard an accident & just happened to come running out her home carrying a golf club??????

Tiger was running scared.

Smashed out the back window of an Escalade to get him out??????? Aren't those 4 door vehicles??? How's about opening any of the 4 doors????? And she heard an accident & just happened to come running out her home carrying a golf club??????

According to reports the doors could not be opened so she smashed the window of the one furthest from him. and she heard the accident and grabbed a club by the front door. I know it is a stretch that Tiger Freaking Woods might have a golf club around the house and all.

It certainly has that feel....

A slight thread-jack, but I feel compelled to make the following public service announcement:

I once was woken up with a request to run an emergency errand. I jumped up, put on some clothes, and drove off. I didn't drive too well, still sleepy. I hit a curb hard, early in the trip, pulled myself together, then completed the trip 'safely', driving 'carefully'. I have never driven under the influence of alchohol, but I can't imagine that I would have done much worse than I did driving sleepy.... I needed to buy a new tire the next morning, as the front passenger side tire had developed a huge bulge!

I have also driven while severely jet-lagged, on work or personal trips, fighting to keep myself awake. I have lost one personal acquaintance and one professional acquaintance due to them driving in that condition. And I will admit that I have driven in that condition since then, doing what I felt I had to do.........

Don't drive drowsy, folks!

According to reports the doors could not be opened so she smashed the window of the one furthest from him. and she heard the accident and grabbed a club by the front door. I know it is a stretch that Tiger Freaking Woods might have a golf club around the house and all.

None of the 4 plus the rear hatch wouldn't open??????? Come on now, there is no freakin way you believe that?

And yep, 1st thing I do when I hear a crash is grab a golf club or anything that could be construed as a weapon:beat-up:

How's about she was chasing him down the driveway & smashed the window out as he was trying to escape? Crashed shortly thereafter & now it's up to the cops & publicists to try & put a positive spin on it all?

Adam Barr was on CNN about 90 minutes ago and said, with a straight face, that TW was either suffering from jet lag, or he had just worked out and was going to a 24 hour restaurant to get something to eat. Barr actually said that.

None of the 4 plus the rear hatch wouldn't open??????? Come on now, there is no freakin way you believe that?

And yep, 1st thing I do when I hear a crash is grab a golf club or anything that could be construed as a weapon:beat-up:

How's about she was chasing him down the driveway & smashed the window out as he was trying to escape? Crashed shortly thereafter & now it's up to the cops & publicists to try & put a positive spin on it all?

While you may be right, could it also be that the doors were locked, and she did not want to shatter glass near him, so she shattered the glass furthest from him?????

I mean jumping to conclusions that a woman smashed her husbands car only because the National Enquirer reported something seems way off. What has this person EVER done in his entire public life that would give that idea.

While you may be right, could it also be that the doors were locked, and she did not want to shatter glass near him, so she shattered the glass furthest from him?????

I mean jumping to conclusions that a woman smashed her husbands car only because the National Enquirer reported something seems way off. What has this person EVER done in his entire public life that would give that idea.

And then she did what??? Climbed in the broken window, over a few seats & dragged him out???? The cops found her hovering over him while he supposedly was in & out of conciousness, meaning he most likely didn't get out of the car by himself. The story as presented has so many holes it would sink an aircraft carrier.

And maybe she confronted him about the Enquirer story, maybe he confessed? Maybe it's much more than a story? With what's been presented so far, I would venture to say there is definitely something to the Enquirer story & Elin knows it too.

Or maybe she dragged him out of the car and was over him freaking out. The point is that everybody is jumping to conclusions over something that they know nothing about. Making claims about a mans marriage that they know nothing about. Basing opinions off a news source that has been wrong more than they have been right.

Anything could be true and making accusations and opinions until facts are known seems like the wrong thing to do when it pertains to someones private life after an accident has taken place.

Elin dragged Tiger out?????? Wow he married superwoman. And when you become a public figure you basically give up a lot of your right to privacy. Nothing wrong with giving opinions & trying to figure out what happened.

I think people are speculating and not accusing anything. Everytime something like this happens there is always talk. With the frequencey that this type of stuff happens to famous people there is a lot of magazines selling copy with stories like this.

I am glad he is okay, but there are a lot of odd things here. Questions like this come to my mind... How often do you leave your driveway at a speed fast enough to do that kind of damage? Did you see on the news how far apart the tree and the hydrant are?

These aren't questions that need answering, btw. Just the first thing that comes to my mind as I read the stories.

I feel we will never know the true/real story,but I do wish him well and hope to see him playing this week.

I just received an email from a poorly-informed source that claimed that Phil is behind this!

I just received an email from a poorly-informed source that claimed that Phil is behind this!

Bones is sleeping with Tiger????????????:D

And then she did what??? Climbed in the broken window, over a few seats & dragged him out???? The cops found her hovering over him while he supposedly was in & out of conciousness, meaning he most likely didn't get out of the car by himself. The story as presented has so many holes it would sink an aircraft carrier.

Good grief. I don't even understand how this is an issue.
1. Crash.

2. Doors locked, Tiger unconscious.

3. Elin breaks window farthest away from Tiger, reaches in and unlocks that door and then crawls in and hits the unlock button.

4. Goes over to driver's side and opens door and helps Tiger out of car.
That's exactly what I would do if the woman I loved was sitting unconscious in a locked car.

Good grief. I don't even understand how this is an issue.
1. Crash.

2. Doors locked, Tiger unconscious.

3. Elin breaks window farthest away from Tiger, reaches in and unlocks that door and then crawls in and hits the unlock button.

4. Goes over to driver's side and opens door and helps Tiger out of car.
That's exactly what I would do if the woman I loved was sitting unconscious in a locked car.

Even if she was worth $1 billion dollars and it was just reported (unconfirmed/verified) that she was cheating on you?

I guess some of us are impatient and cannot wait until the rest comes out.

Even if she was worth $1 billion dollars and it was just reported (unconfirmed/verified) that she was cheating on you?

Yes .

It wouldn't surprise me that when the whole story comes out, it turns out it was George W. Bush's fault.

Kevin

It wouldn't surprise me that when the whole story comes out, it turns out it was George W. Bush's fault.

Kevin

Nah--Dick Cheney shot out a tire.

Back